Deep Water, Former lovers Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas portrays an Unhappy couple!

Super Moderator
Deep Water is an upcoming psychological thriller starring Ben Affleck, who has crossed this territory before with Gone Girl. This time, Affleck will be the one who is cheated on, but he will not be a victim.
Patricia Highsmith’s novel got adapted into this dark and erotic picture. For a year, Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas dated. So kudos to them for being professionals and working together in a movie. Maybe the tension and resentment they project from their actions are genuine.
Deep Water is directed by Adrian Lyne, known for films like Unfaithful, which are about infidelity. Lyne’s fans waited two decades to see another movie from the well-acclaimed director. In the 1980s, Deep Water adapted into a French film titled Eaux profondes. Now, this forgotten American novel returns home.
Deep Water Official Trailer

Vic (Ben Affleck) and Melinda Van Allen(Ana de Armas) live in the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
No wonder the misery and hatred they have together on the trailer looks genuine because in real life they have the mutual dislike after the break up. I always knows this relationship will never work.

This is why I am not an actress. I don't think I can fathom to kiss my Ex for professionalism sake.

Love Me!
They Broke up after quarantining together during the height of the Pandemic! When you get stuck with someone, you will realize a high dose of them can be sufferable.

I believe age gap is the biggest hindrance in their relationship in real life and also in the show.