Deejay,Manon,Marisa and JP revealed on the recent Street Fighter trailer

Administrator
Staff member
<p>Deejay, who first appeared in Super Street Fighter II, returns to the Next Generation in Street Fighter 6. He was one of the characters whose identities were revealed a few months ago. However, this is the first time we’ve seen his updated character model in action. Deejay’s previous incarnation has been completely transformed into a new and improved version of himself. This Jamaican musician and kick boxer is a great addition to the hip hop vibe that Street Fighter 6 is going for.</p>

The World Warrior
Manon's animation is amazing. Marisa is scary.

Given that we already have characters on the roster who defy stereotypes, I really hope JP is not the final boss. For Street Fighter 6, I'd like to create a character who defies expectations in some way. I expected Manon to look like a female version of Abel because they are both French Judoka, but she is unique. I never imagined Ballet combined with Judo could look so badass.

Deejay doesn't look like a racist caricature anymore. Thank god!

Street Fighter 6 have a lot of fun looking characters. I think I might main Jamie and Manon.

Tower Climber
My favorite characters never made it to the roster. I hope they are future dlc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dee Jay is unquestionably one of my favorite characters of all time. I'm really liking the new look. JP, the newcomer, is an excellent addition. Is he a wise old man with good intentions, or a shady villain? He is an intriguing new character, and the mountainous area in which he lives provides a beautiful backdrop for his show.

I wasn't a fan of the visuals in the teaser trailers for SF6, but the newly introduced characters appear to be a good fit with the game's redesigned aesthetic, so I'm willing to give it another chance. The characters looks more complex with their fighting styles and gimmicks.

I have made the decision to Main Manon. My Girl Karin is not in the Game and she have the aesthetic of a haute snobbish and graceful fighter that I always like. Her character concept look generic but she looks dripping in motion.

She took the kids Ryu
Marisa's creation was clearly inspired by the Snu Snu memes and the internet's ever-increasing lust for Lady Dimitrescu. All of Us expected her to be a grappler like Zangief or R.Mika but she seems to be more of a Punching and Kicking type of character. Her Punches looks like they hurt. LOL at her bear hugging a Lion on her intro. I also thought she will be a villain but it seems like she is a honorable fighter. Manon also looks like her designated rival.

Hello Strangah!
The way Dee Jay now looks is fabulous. He now exudes the same brightness of health and vitality as the sun. He looks better with this new look. Street Fighter 6 will feature my primary DeeJay character, even though I didn't play much of Street Fighter V. It seems like I'll be playing Street Fighter once more. I feel bad for the fans of Mortal Kombat. they didn't get a single trailer in The Game Awards. Tekken and Street Fighter characters are celebrating with new content.