Lurker
Now that Decade is over, what do you think of Decade as a whole?

Here's what I think of it

PROS

* It's a celebration of all things rider, complete with returning riders, mythology gags, and many more.
* The fact that the episodes don't have any pointless episodes. Even the Shinkenger episodes wern't pointless because it gave that "My home is your home" thing Natsumi gave that was a tad important. Espically in AR vs. DS.
* The begining. Need I say more.

CONS

* The replacements. Though it does not bother me that much, they have their reason.
* Weakend Foes. Really, Odin getting pwned by Knight's normal form? Lion Fangire taking out by an slashing attack? I know they are trying to show Decade is strong, but when he takes down one of the strongest Grongi out there in one episode but gets pwned by a stronger Grongi in the Next episode, then you have problems.
* The ending. Need I say more.

Overall, I like it. 9/10.

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
The only thing that pissed me off about Decade is the fact that it was short lived and yes....The "Ending" I would rather call it....a Prelude to the ending. Anyway. Decade was awesome. I loved every episode (Except the Kiva ones) But Decade was an awesome rider and he will be remembered for being a Touri sugari no Kamen Rider da. We will Remember that!

Overall, the show rocked. It reminded me of my old Kuya Robert Akizuki/Kotaro Minami's Kamen Rider Black and Black RX. His return is more than enough for me to call it extremely badass!

Lurker
I've really, really enjoyed Decade a lot, I wear his symbol on my skin with pride, but damn that ending did bother me a little.

[HIDE]While I liked a lot of what happened in the episode (except the double rider kicks, those were lack luster) but damn, there was no resolution. I feel like there should have been at least 1-2 more episodes. I also think Wataru should have taken a cue from Kenzaki and gone straight to emp form when he henshin'd at the end of the episode. This business with the movie has me a lil worried too, because while I'm sure the movie will rock, I feel like it will follow a drastically different pace than the series, and so there will be this constant "thing" about what the "real" ending of the series (all riders or this new movie coming out). I just feel like each series should have some sort of ending without relying on a movie.[/HIDE]

Having said all that, I still loved Decade, I think it's a great series and I've greatly enjoyed it.

Lurker
The last episode made me like it.

The first episode was incredible, then the entire rest of the first half was lame, but Diend world and Shinkenger world and RX world were awesome. Things really picked up in the end.

The first episode was epic. It's what got my hooked. Also just the whole concept of fighting the other 9 Riders was so cool. It felt like Teh Brave and the Bold b/c Decade teamed up with the Riders. I also liked the ending cliffhanger b/c now Decade can get a true ending with a movie so it doesn't have to be rushed with one more episode. This is my favorite Rider series. It had so much suspense to it as well.

Super Moderator
Jury is still out until they bother to give a conclusion to the story they started.

Mad Skillz
Twas a decent show. It really could have done a lot better and by the last episode I just felt like the entire series was one big commercial for the second movie. I know a lot of people were annoyed by dropping of the original Rider actors, but the only thing that bothered me in Decade is that the plot never really went anywhere. You don't know anything about Tsukasa, Natsuki, Decade, or Narutaki by the end of the series and to have it all be explained in another movie feels cheap. I was expecting at least a few answers, but we didn't really get anything.

Was also really bothered that the show felt so aimless after the Heisei world hopping ended and I think it's summed up perfectly with the Amazon world episodes that the show was just trying to buy time.