I finally got decade and sagarc ordered. Sadly I have to wait for the belt to restock.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Forgot that came out this weekend! I'll hopefully go pick it up tomorrow. I hope it makes the noises from the show.

"Training."
Sadly, the Slash card that comes from the Booker when inserted in the DecaDriver it doesn't say "Slash" like in the show but it says "Decade" instead.

So, I'm not getting this one sadly.

Lurker
Seriously, it only says Decade....I was afraid of that.

This is SO very disappointing....

**EDIT** Just watched the review of it, looks like a huge letdown. I'm now kind of pissed that I paid 90 bucks for a belt and it doesn't even have as many individual sounds as the Blade gear.

Lurker
wow am glad I didn't the dout decade driver,now I can use the money to buy S.H Figart to form the decade team up :buttrock:

Words words words
Seriously, it only says Decade....I was afraid of that.

This is SO very disappointing....

**EDIT** Just watched the review of it, looks like a huge letdown. I'm now kind of pissed that I paid 90 bucks for a belt and it doesn't even have as many individual sounds as the Blade gear.

Same here. I mean, obviously I needed the belt, but I'm pissed that I payed so much for so little.

The belt has lots of sounds it's just that the cards arent out yet. It says the Showa Riders name for God sake! >.<

Lurker
I'd rather have it say the actual attacks that Decade uses than a showa riders name. Its just stupid to put that easter egg of a thing in and sacrifice actual show terms for it.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Have we actually seen all the sounds it can make? I haven't watched too many of the videos. There are still A LOT of cards planned for release, the Final Ride for Kuuga and Ryuki are in Ganbaride wave 2 as well as being with the Final Form Ride figures.

I was thinking, I hope they planned out what attacks of the past Riders Decade can use, or otherwise, it'd be kind of impossible to have every sound effect. I mean like, if there are 3-4 attacks per Rider, plus the Final Rides and the Form Rides, I can see that. If he can do like, all of Hibiki's variant moves though... I hope to hell they told Bandai in advance to put that all in.