ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
u guys are lucky, U only have to wait for one belt.
I gotta wait for 2!
What do you mean by 2 belts?
Ah I remember. Is it the Delta Belt? More than a week of waiting to go...:anime:

Words words words
Does anyone know what card the Decade soft vinyl figure comes with? It better be "FINAL ATTACKRIDE - D-D-D-DECADE!"

Eye See You
If anyone is selling these or has any good links to nab all of these please let me know.

I'm willing to throw in some extra cash for the purchase as I don't use ebay, but I do use paypal.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

So anyways I have a question about hlj. I ordered saga but then decided to order decade afterword. So should I just wait till they're both in stock to ship them together? I made two separate orders as they asked me too when I looked at the adding on items for shipping.

You said you ordered Saga already right? So I dont know if you can wait.

I went to amazon to look for a belt. The only one there cost $169.99. For real?! I would only buy it if it turned me into Decade.

You said you ordered Saga already right? So I dont know if you can wait.

I went to amazon to look for a belt. The only one there cost $169.99. For real?! I would only buy it if it turned me into Decade.
I may as well just cancel both and order again. Saga is still in a good amount of stock.

Info on the belt:

2009 Masked "Kamen" Rider DECADE

DX Henshin Belt + Figure

ITEM:

*It is the belt item of 2009 Masked Rider DECADE.

*The length of the belt is 48-68cm.

*The card is put in the buckle. There are 10 rider cards. KUUGA, AGITO, RYUKI, 555, BLADE, HIBIKI, KABUTO, DEN-O, KIVA and DECADE. A sound different in each card is emitted. There is 60 kinds of dialog and sounds of belts.

You can find it on ebay, saw one for $65.00

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

now Nerd Emperor
You can find it on ebay, saw one for $65.00

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

The only thing that sucks is that shipping is $120.00 worldwide. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: ........... :laugh: :redface2:

It helps to look at the shipping costs before buying stuff to prevent those unpleasant surprises.