Words words words
I have the Den-O and IXA belts, and the size difference is shocking. Judging from that dude's hands I'm gonna say that the DecaDriver is closer in size to the Den-O belt, which is a huge letdown. Never the less, this is one of the fuckwiningest belts I've seen, I'm ordering that sucker as soon as it pops up on HLJ or CS-Toys.

I'm guessing the guy who did the review bought a Ganbaride booster pack or something and was using those cards to demonstrate, that'd be why he only has Decade and Kiva's attack cards.

I am the law
So for someone, like me, who hasn't been keeping up on this stuff. Is this belt/series going to be like Blade where I'm also going to have to collect a buttload of cards, in addition to the ones that come with it, to work with the belt?

Words words words
So for someone, like me, who hasn't been keeping up on this stuff. Is this belt/series going to be like Blade where I'm also going to have to collect a buttload of cards, in addition to the ones that come with it, to work with the belt?

Blade is before I got into Toku, but I think what's going on with Decade is you buy Ganbaride cards in booster packs to go with the belt and book, as opposed to whole toys (like the Rousers).

I THINK.

"Training."
Eh, I'm not getting it if its as big as the DX Den-o belt, THAT THING IS TINY.

Although I can't resist the 10 rider cards :shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

I am the law
Blade is before I got into Toku, but I think what's going on with Decade is you buy Ganbaride cards in booster packs to go with the belt and book, as opposed to whole toys (like the Rousers).

I THINK.

Yeah, so for this series, I'm going to have to hunt down cards like I did for Blade. Luckily they came out with a full 52 card deck near the end of the series, so I was able to just pick that up.

Mr. Kamen Rider

I THINK.

The options right now are:

The Legend Rider vinyl figures have one card each (this is where the Shôwa Rider cards used in the video come from.)

The Final Form Ride figures (transforming ones) which start coming out next month will come with a card for the Final Ride attack.

The DX items will all have cards- Decade's belt, weapon, etc.

Some magazines had special cards with them last month, if you can still find any of those.

Other than that you need to buy the cards from a Ganbaride machine. They're not selling them in packs yet.

Raxbait: Hip
Hopefully, maybe later down the line, They'll just sell a pack with all of 'em like they did wiht Blade.
Again guys, if you find a link on HLJ or CS-Toys, bring it here! :thumbs: