Words words words
FFFFFFFFFF

This long-distance card collecting is gonna suck. But I'm so ready :shakefist

"Training."
Yeah, so for this series, I'm going to have to hunt down cards like I did for Blade. Luckily they came out with a full 52 card deck near the end of the series, so I was able to just pick that up.
Would you mind taking pictures of the card deck? I really love Blade's cards and I only have the 13 Diamond cards for Garren :disappoin

I am the law
That would be a TON of pictures!! I think I might have some sites at home saved that have pics of the cards.

shinkenchange!starninger!
man, it's a good thing if not into kamen rider because it seems like bandai is going make a fortune, judging alot of kids and adults are going to buy all the kamen rider decade's equipment just to keep up with decade on the show, it's pretty much hypnotism when it comes with kamen rider shows to get people to buy their stuff and have fun with them.

anyone that has a ton of money, good luck.

damn

In Justice, We Trust!
man, it's a good thing if not into kamen rider because it seems like bandai is going make a fortune, judging alot of kids and adults are going to buy all the kamen rider decade's equipment just to keep up with decade on the show, it's pretty much hypnotism when it comes with kamen rider shows to get people to buy their stuff and have fun with them.

anyone that has a ton of money, good luck.

damn

The same thing could be said about any franchise, with any series and company. No one said you HAD to follow the series's toy line.

I mean, look at the Go Onger toy line

shinkenchange!starninger!
i know that, but it's fun, i know its a lot of money, the only im using the show to have with my toys because my imagination is dead.

thats the whole idea with bandai collecting and playing with show, that's how they get your money.