Decade Belt

Badonkadonk

Words words words
Does anyone know what card the Decade soft vinyl figure comes with? It better be "FINAL ATTACKRIDE - D-D-D-DECADE!"

Forever Knight

Eye See You
If anyone is selling these or has any good links to nab all of these please let me know.

I'm willing to throw in some extra cash for the purchase as I don't use ebay, but I do use paypal.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

Skiks

So anyways I have a question about hlj. I ordered saga but then decided to order decade afterword. So should I just wait till they're both in stock to ship them together? I made two separate orders as they asked me too when I looked at the adding on items for shipping.

You said you ordered Saga already right? So I dont know if you can wait.

I went to amazon to look for a belt. The only one there cost $169.99. For real?! I would only buy it if it turned me into Decade.

Skiks

You said you ordered Saga already right? So I dont know if you can wait.

I went to amazon to look for a belt. The only one there cost $169.99. For real?! I would only buy it if it turned me into Decade.
I may as well just cancel both and order again. Saga is still in a good amount of stock.

Unknown 24

Info on the belt:

2009 Masked "Kamen" Rider DECADE

DX Henshin Belt + Figure

ITEM:

*It is the belt item of 2009 Masked Rider DECADE.

*The length of the belt is 48-68cm.

*The card is put in the buckle. There are 10 rider cards. KUUGA, AGITO, RYUKI, 555, BLADE, HIBIKI, KABUTO, DEN-O, KIVA and DECADE. A sound different in each card is emitted. There is 60 kinds of dialog and sounds of belts.

You can find it on ebay, saw one for $65.00

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
You can find it on ebay, saw one for $65.00

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

The only thing that sucks is that shipping is $120.00 worldwide. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: ........... :laugh: :redface2:

It helps to look at the shipping costs before buying stuff to prevent those unpleasant surprises.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Forgot that came out this weekend! I'll hopefully go pick it up tomorrow. I hope it makes the noises from the show.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Sadly, the Slash card that comes from the Booker when inserted in the DecaDriver it doesn't say "Slash" like in the show but it says "Decade" instead.

So, I'm not getting this one sadly.

guyver zero

Lurker
Seriously, it only says Decade....I was afraid of that.

This is SO very disappointing....

**EDIT** Just watched the review of it, looks like a huge letdown. I'm now kind of pissed that I paid 90 bucks for a belt and it doesn't even have as many individual sounds as the Blade gear.

SentaiRider

Lurker
wow am glad I didn't the dout decade driver,now I can use the money to buy S.H Figart to form the decade team up :buttrock:

Badonkadonk

Words words words
Seriously, it only says Decade....I was afraid of that.

This is SO very disappointing....

**EDIT** Just watched the review of it, looks like a huge letdown. I'm now kind of pissed that I paid 90 bucks for a belt and it doesn't even have as many individual sounds as the Blade gear.

Same here. I mean, obviously I needed the belt, but I'm pissed that I payed so much for so little.

guyver zero

Lurker
I'd rather have it say the actual attacks that Decade uses than a showa riders name. Its just stupid to put that easter egg of a thing in and sacrifice actual show terms for it.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Have we actually seen all the sounds it can make? I haven't watched too many of the videos. There are still A LOT of cards planned for release, the Final Ride for Kuuga and Ryuki are in Ganbaride wave 2 as well as being with the Final Form Ride figures.

I was thinking, I hope they planned out what attacks of the past Riders Decade can use, or otherwise, it'd be kind of impossible to have every sound effect. I mean like, if there are 3-4 attacks per Rider, plus the Final Rides and the Form Rides, I can see that. If he can do like, all of Hibiki's variant moves though... I hope to hell they told Bandai in advance to put that all in.

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts