Lurker
Last time I ordered from HLJ the shipping cost was fucking insane, while CS Toys shipping costs are very reasonable.

I mean, it was a huge friggin' package (that's what she said) from HLJ but still.

HLJ has some of the most reasonable import shipping prices I've ever seen. CS Toys may have good shipping prices, but the actual prices are insane.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm not reserving anything, whoever has it in stock first (as long as prices are all about the same) is who I'm buying from. I got my IXA belt from CS though, and it seemed to go smoothly. My Den-O belt I got from HLJ, and it also went without a hitch, but it was in mid season.

All my other belts have come off of ebay or here from various other sellers (although I think I bought a Faiz complete box from CS Toys if I remember right)

Well i get you there, but CS is just so 1,2,3. And well presented. More pics, etc.

but it's cool, i definitely feel you on the whoever gets it 1st deal.

Last time I ordered from HLJ the shipping cost was fucking insane, while CS Toys shipping costs are very reasonable.

I mean, it was a huge friggin' package (that's what she said) from HLJ but still.

CS has no excuses..*whistles*

Raxbait: Hip
Sweet, I'll put the Link on the 1st post.

edit:
So is shipping $28 or $13?

Lurker
no. With the state of the dollar, shipping is more like 15 or 32. (just like how its 71 dollars as opposed to the yen.