Deadpool 3 will have Hugh Jackman reprise playing Wolverine

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
When Wolverine makes his comeback, you can count on my happiness. I broke down and cried my eyes out while watching Logan. Hugh Jackman is the only actor who, in my opinion, is capable of playing the role of Wolverine.

I am so sick of tired of everything
Colossus better be on this movie. He and Wolverine have a finishing move called the Fast ball special it is a special maneuver they always do to finish off an enemy. This special move was never portrayed in live action despite of having lots of X-men movies.

a73384c50eba2b0ed343ff676ba63f99.jpg

XMEN-COLLECTIBLES-Fastball-Special.jpg

I'm hoping Hugh Jackman's body is still capable of doing this. The main reasons he doesn't want to resume this role, in my memory, are how difficult it is for him to maintain a strict diet and routine of exercise just for his Wolverine appearances. Logan received a skin cancer diagnosis, but he pulled through.

Under My Spell
This is still too unbelievable to be true. This feels dreamlike. I'm hoping they're not kidding. I'll now skip work to watch this movie. Do you have any idea how much I would spend to watch a movie with simply Deadpool and Wolverine on vacation—these two escaping their roles as heroes for the week—in Vegas, on a cruise, or on some incredibly corny walking tours of Europe. I would spend a ton of cash.

Meanwhile, DC fans like me are getting canceled and delayed movies. I am bloody jealous to Marvel fans right now.

Pio

I appreciate how each Deadpool sequel introduces a classic comic book team. In part 2, he and Cable were. And in the next third film, he will now be teamed with Wolverine. It has actually taken years to complete due to Reynolds' continuous nagging of Jackman to don the claws once more. The fact that it will actually occur will be as significant as the three Peters working together in No Way Home. Gold Box Office. I cannot wait!

Keep up the excellent effort, Kevin Feige. Instead than focusing on accolades and reviewers, consider your global audience. Avoid letting those YouTube vloggers and their troll army wreck your plans. The best thing that has ever happened to Marvel is Feige.

Hello Strangah!
Is Hugh Jackman sure this will be the last one? He could do more.