Deadpool 3, Blade And Other Marvel Movies Hit With Delays

Staff member
It’s not always a good idea to announce a release schedule that stretches out for years. The more you promise, the harder it is to commit, and you have no real way of knowing the future. It was only a few months ago that Disney unloaded a massive Marvel Movie release plan that stretched through much of the coming decade, and now for unexplained reasons they’re revising those plans.
Most of these movies weren’t due out in a while, but that “while” is now further back. The first is Blade, which moves from a planned November 3, 2023 release date to September 6, 2024 (almost a full year, yikes). Deadpool 3 had the September 6 slot, but now the Merc will return two months later on November 8, 2024.
And THAT day was meant to be the premiere of Disney’s take on the Fantastic Four, but now that won’t happen until Valentine’s Day of 2025…which pushes an unannounced Marvel movie meant for Feb. 14 to November 7, 2025. That day would’ve belonged to Avengers; Secret Wars, but the secret war...

Continue reading...

I said oooh
There is an over-saturation of Superhero movies. It is a great decision to slowdown or else things will go stale. Specially now that we have whiny Virgin Geeks in Social Media getting angry with everything.

I am not in a hurry since MCU is still pumping some content, I just hope that they will be less political for now.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I'm OK with the delays. It's like taking a breather. I can hardly keep up with the ones that have already come out. LOL.