Dead Island 2 Launch Trailer, Sam B. is back!

Administrator
Staff member
<p>Dead Island 2 will be available this April 21. Fans waited for 12 years to play this sequel because of the developmental hell it goes through, but the long wait is over. During the early trailers of this sequel, fans thought it was unrelated to the first game. The First Dead Island is set on a resort in Papua New Guinea called Banoi. This sequel is set in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Sam B. One of the protagonists of the original game made a return in this sequel, but he won’t be playable. He may act more as a mentor for the playable characters.</p>

Stupid Manthing
Oh man, I've been hyped for Dead Island 2 ever since it was announced! I can't believe it's finally coming out after all these years. I lost hope after this game got shelved, canceled and delayed for a decade! Now finally it is here! I'm just pumped to get my hands on it and start killing some zombies!

I sing without You!
The Dead Island 2 launch trailer is stunning. The developers clearly put a lot of thought and care into creating the game. The visuals are incredible, and the action is banging. The new characters are cool, as each appears to have their own personality and motivations. It's exciting to see a game with such a diverse cast of characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing how their stories intertwine. Overall, I believe Dead Island 2 has the potential to be an excellent installment in the series.

I've been a fan of zombie games for as long as I can remember, and the Dead Island has always held a special place in my heart. When I heard that Dead Island 2 was finally coming out, I was beyond excited. The early trailers had me worried that it might not live up to the hype, but after watching the latest trailer, I'm feeling more confident. The new characters seem like a great group of characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. I'm particularly excited to see how they'll work together to take down the hordes of undead in Hollywood.

Keep your boards rolling
When this game was first announced, My armpits have no hair. :LOL:

When they announced a week earlier release, I was concerned about delays. It's been nearly ten years since this game was supposed to be released, but it's finally happening, and it's going to be incredible.

The first few minutes of the game are also released, so this is what you will expect when you get to play the game.

I get to play a demo and its so badass and it gives me nostalgia of the first game.

This looks nice, but I'm going to wait until after launch to see if there are any bugs in the game. I'm not sure why, but weapon impact appears to be off for some reason. The game looks good, but we need more impact from weapons and hits. It's difficult to trust newly released video games these days.