Dead by Daylight: My Little Oni Event is a limited event of Giant proportions

Administrator
Staff member
<p>After the release of the controversial “Killer the ‘Unknown'” by Dead by Daylight, there will be an event that might revitalize one of the veteran Killers. When this teaser was released, people thought it was just an April Fool’s joke, but it’s not. It is an April Fool’s event but it is actually playable!</p>

Ace of Spirits
This is the kind of stuff I hope to see more of in DBD! It's fantastic to have entertaining modes that don't require you to sweat all the time. I would like a distinct playlist with no bonuses or add-ons. YES, THIS EVENT IS REAL, and it will be active till April 3rd. I'd been trodden on and crushed several times. I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, it will cease on April 3.

Will win againts the Entity
Wow, this My Little Oni modifier sounds like a blast! Playing as the Killer, stomping around as a giant Oni, and squashing survivors like bugs? Count me in! It's a nice twist from the usual Dead By Daylight gameplay. But hey, it's just for a limited time, so better jump in while it lasts! Too bad its not a month long event.

RedRankRider
This mode is quite handy for challenging tasks, particularly glyph challenges. You can view more of the map, complete matches faster, and finish generations faster, among other benefits.Overall, the mode is a bit of a disappointment. The only answer is that I cannot wear Oni's Attack on Titan skin. I WANT TO PLAY AS REINER; in this modification, being an Oni is like conquering the jungle! Those who are still living fear for their lives because of your height. And the ability to trample them to nothing? How rewarding! It's an unprecedented power trip.

High Heat
Okay, but seriously, being squished by a giant Oni sounds absolutely terrifying! Can you imagine being chased by something that big? It's like a nightmare come to life. But hey, if you're into that kind of adrenaline rush

I had so much fun with this event too bad it will be over tomorrow.

Too bad they didnt do this event when the Attack on Titan DLC was still a thing

Grimm
They should have made it at least a week long event instead of just 3 days