Dead By Daylight Announces Unexpected Attack On Titan Crossover

Staff member
A lot of horror icons have appeared in Dead By Daylight, but we didn’t really expect to see Attack On Titan stuff ever appear in the game. Is AoT horror? It can be at times, as the Titans aren’t pleasant to look at or deal with, but we would classify it as more of an action drama. Nevertheless, here it is.
The AoT characters are not being introduced as new Killers and Survivors. The tie-in amounts to new outfits you can dress the existing characters up in to give them the appearance of the AoT cast. Dwight Fairfield can wear Eren’s Uniform, Yui Kimura can put on Mikasa’s Uniform, Felix Richter has Armin’s Uniform, Meg Thomas can get Annie’s Uniform, Zarina Kassir can have Hange’s Uniform, Jake Park gets Levi’s Uniform, Kate Denson can find Historia’s Uniform and Ace Visconti can wear Kenny’s Uniform. Killers can wear the guise of The Armored Titan Outfit for The Oni and The War Hammer Titan Outfit for The Spirit.
“The anime’s visuals and narrative had a significant, lasting effect...

Continue reading...

The titan forms of the killers have the same original height. They are not 50 feet tall.

You know what I want Behavior to do, I want them to make an Anime based licensed episode. I hope these licensed skins leads to having killers and Survivors who are Anime characters but not skins.

I adore this entire collection, but I truly wish an Attack on Titan map had been included. It actually would have made an entire collection, in my opinion. It's been almost a year since I last played, but this will definitely inspire me to pick it up again. Any new content released before Part 3 of the final season will be watched by me because I adore AoT so much. Even though Dwight looks horrible as Eren, I'm really excited.

This is the last thing I anticipated to find in my notifications when I woke up this morning, but it's done so brilliantly. I honestly didn't anticipate this turn of events. I genuinely adore these cosmetics.
The ones for the survivors also look really fantastic. I wish it were an actual chapter, but I knew the game mechanics and everything else would not be appropriate for that. Nevertheless, we got pretty darn close, and it is still crazy.

I am so buying that Eren Dwight skin! This means nothing is off limits with Dead by Daylight. An Anime episode is possible in the future.

Strongest Woman in the World
I have been a major fan of both of these since before they were revealed, so when the anniversary event came along, I was really floored. I couldn't believe I could be Mikasa Ackerman in Dead by Daylight. I picture a realistic Zoey as looking like Zarina.

Queen of Selfcare
Just about everything with the Spirit Warhammer Titan skin is fantastic. Armored Titan Oni looks sickening. It's a shame they don't fit on Titan.

Popcorn Addict
Since they both have throwing attacks, I was hoping for a Beast Titan skin for the Clown or Huntress.
Spirit, though, is a great Warhammer Titan, in my opinion.
I enjoy silly cosplays, but it would be preferable if they created skins based on real characters. I have no objections to that.
I don't understand why they didn't make it for everyone since Oni is the real armored titan and isn't cosplaying the character.