Dull Brilliance
So true. It's why I don't really care about comic continuity in general anymore. Not just deaths but any change in the DC or Marvel U will be undone eventually. Everything eventually gets reset so why care about the events anymore?

Mad Skillz
I mostly agree. Though I have a hard time seeing DC ever go back on the whole New 52 thing. At least not for many years, they hyped it up too much. With the numbers having rolled back to #1, they've got the opportunity to get a lot of publicity for milestones all those series have technically already reached in the past.

Though I could see them somehow folding the old universe into this new one and just stick to the current numbering.

D

Dr Kain

Nah, what they can do is have Flash realize something is off about the world and start traveling around to find out why he has these weird feelings and then they can have another Crisis series to revert most things back to normal. That, or they can easily make this another Earth.

No Fear, No Pain.
At least they havn't tried to write DC Universe into continuity. That counts for something right?

I would be cool if the bring Wally as the Flash of another world and pretty much do the New 52 version of "Flash of two worlds".....but Wally is from the pre-52 universe.

Raxbait: Hip
Whatever they end up doing....I just hope they stay Underwear-less.

Mad Skillz
Welp, more cancellations.

Deathstroke, Firestorm, Hawkman, Sword of Sorcery, Team 7, and The Ravagers are done for.

I'm really going to miss Deathstroke and The Ravagers a ton.

Lurker
That, or they can easily make this another Earth.

I had the exact same idea. Easiest thing in the world to retcon, "our" Barry didnt have to be the idiot he was in "Flashpoint", it was the Barry of another world entirely.

Last edited:
Dull Brilliance
Welp, more cancellations.

Deathstroke, Firestorm, Hawkman, Sword of Sorcery, Team 7, and The Ravagers are done for.

I'm really going to miss Deathstroke and The Ravagers a ton.

I'll miss Sword of Sorcery. The others are meh.

I think they should just replace Team 7 & Ravagers with WildC.A.T.s & Gen 13.