It almost seemed like they were planning to start something similar in Green Lantern by having Amanda Waller show up but then the movie flat out killed her off.

The movie also being terrible and one of the biggest cinematic bombs of the decade didn't exactly help any future plans either.

That's kind of been the problem more than anything with DC trying to give other super heroes beyond Batman and Superman movies. A combination of bad luck, incompetence, or cold feet by those controlling the money has halted any attempts to get more than those two names out into the general public or, in Green Lantern's case especially, attached very negative stigmata to them.

While I don't think they should copy Marvel's integrated universe idea whole cloth they SHOULD try to go with the idea of starting with something smaller scale first to deal with the perception issues for their characters before unleashing the giant mega cross-over madness.

Read my smart post
The problem is, this movie will be compared to The Avengers. And it will most likely not be as good.

Webslinger
I don't have the slightest clue on how this movie will perform but I WILL watch it.

Super Sentai fan
Hopefuly this'll be based on the New 52 Justice League so we get Cyborg. And we better get at least some Nightwing in this!!!

I wish they would use john stewart I don’t like hal

I hope there isn’t one female like there was in avengers if it is please let it be huntress or black canary I’m not really a fan of wonder woman so please let the be more than on female

Agreed.. I would actually prefer John Stewart here. Also.. I REALLY would have preferred they did a World's Finest movie before they went all out with Justice League. With the power level on those characters, this will not be an easy movie to write or shoot without gimping everyone.

Banned
It really doesn't matter which version of which hero they use unless they can do justice by them. No pun intended.

Webslinger
I hope there isn’t one female like there was in avengers if it is please let it be huntress or black canary I’m not really a fan of wonder woman so please let the be more than on female

Me and my friend were just talking about this. He thinks that if they're going to add another female it should be hawk girl because she was an original member in the JLA animated series, which a lot of people watched.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I really don't see Hawkwoman without Hawkman.

Sadly, Wonder Woman will be the extent of the female characters we get. But, Wonder Woman is A LOT more well known then Black Widow.

Read my smart post
Agreed.. I would actually prefer John Stewart here. Also.. I REALLY would have preferred they did a World's Finest movie before they went all out with Justice League. With the power level on those characters, this will not be an easy movie to write or shoot without gimping everyone.

I think John Stewart would be a lot better also, there needs to be more black super-heroes

Digital Artist
I've been meaning to respond to this thread and now I will. The problem with DC is that they pretty much put Superman and Batman (and perhaps Wonder Woman) on the pedestal compared to every other hero in that universe. They're gonna need to hire some writers who really know the character's history and that will be able to make them look good and standout with Batman and Superman. I'm sure Geoff Johns is the perfect guy for that. Hell, even Jeph Loeb can too. Wonder Woman might be tricky but hey, that was what I thought about Thor but Marvel Studios made it work with the Nine Realms. I can still see some of the other members of the JLA working in real life. Flash, a rebooted Green Lantern, and even Cyborg. Smallville created a nice origin for him. This project of DC is going to take a long time to happen.