DC League of Super-Pets casts Keanu Reeves as Batman

Super Moderator
DC LEAGUE OF SUPER-PETS’ second trailer gives more focus with Batman. It is casting fans never asked for but realized they needed. Keanu Reeves plays Batman in this upcoming animated film about the Pets of the Justice League Members. Keanu Reeves on his Prime as live-action Batman would have been nice, but this animated version is a great consolation.
DC comics is usually seen as darker than Marvel, but the existence of Teen Titans Go and DC Superhero Girls shows it can go silly as well. The second trailer of the movie shows the relationship between Bruce Wayne and his dog Ace.
In previous portrayals, Ace is mostly a guard dog to the Wayne Manor. But in this film, Batman uses him as a sidekick over Robin when it comes to missions. Kevin Hart, who plays Ace, showed some acting range because he finally modulated his voice to sound more mysterious and serious. We get to witness how Batman and Ace meet in...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I will take this over those "second generation" children of superheroes crap. I am still cringing from that Animated Avengers animated film where the characters are non canon children of superheroes. I hate seeing my favorite characters being replaced by kids I don't care about.

Protector of the Ocean
I never seen Keanu as a Good Actor but his Batman voice is Good. I agree how good Kevin Hart's modulated voice too. I was so used seeing him loud and it's refreshing to have him play a gloomy character.

True Patriot
Keanu Reeves is one of my favorite actors. I'll go see whatever he's in. I'll go see him even if he's just playing a French PantoMime who is a Ninja and his love interest is Melissa Mccarthy. To be honest, they should do a 25-episode animated Batman series starring Keanu Reeves. I don't care what the public or reviewers think of that film. In any case, I'd like to see this film.

Natasha Lyonne as a Turtle? I never asked for it but I needed that in my life.

They are trying to ruin Batman's lonewolf schtick. First they gave him dozens of sidekicks and allies now his dog is a sidekick too.

Sentai collector
They are trying to ruin Batman's lonewolf schtick. First they gave him dozens of sidekicks and allies now his dog is a sidekick too.
This is true, like "Batman works alone - except for Robin, and Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, my IT crew, whoever Morgan Freeman played" and now Ace. 🤣 Those two cracked me up hearing them b!#@* about their child and 'puppyhood' 🤣

Resident Bronteroc
The Turtle was not a Pet in the comics, He was an Anthropomorphic Turtle who is human sized.