DC Comics Solicitations November 2022

Staff member
DC has revealed its lineup of comics for November and there’s not a turkey among them! ….We think. I mean, we can’t actually see them, we can’t really make that promise, can we…
Marc Silvestri was one of the original gang of hot young artists in the 90s who broke up with Big Comic Book Companies to form their own stomping grounds, Image, which survives to this day and just celebrated their big 30th anniversary. Despite all that, and after all this time, here Marc is writing and illustrating a Big Comic Book Company story. Maybe he’s low on cash. Maybe he’s out of Witchblade ideas. Who knows. But this sudden partnership between Marc and his former enemies is not unlike the situation in his book — Batman & The Joker: The Deadly Duo. It’s the seven-episode tale of an uneasy partnership between Batman and his greatest foe as they’re forced to work together to figure out why Commissioner Gordon and Harley Quinn have both disappeared, and if it’s connected. The first issue comes out...

Continue reading...

Star Girl is becoming prominent in the comics. The Tv show is helping her to get more mainstream. Joker and Batman teaming up is something I never expected to happen, Wow.

Comicswise, DC hasd been doing better than Marvel. I enjoy MCU but not current Marvel Comics. Oh the Shazam family have a new girl?

Nubia having comics makes me feel that she could make her movie debut soon.

Mr. Freeze having a solo comic made me happy! I always loved his backstory because of his undying love for Nora.