Dull Brilliance
Da Link

All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #4
I'm on the fence about this one. The first two issues have been a dissapointment. I'm not liking Frank Miller's characterization of Batman at all. And the series hasn't been what DC promised that the "All Star" line would be. The only real motivation for me to come back to this is for the Jim Lee artwork and I'm not sure that's a big enough draw for me anymore.

Batgirl #71
Currently going through a storyline where Cassandra is trying to confirm whether or not Lady Shiva is her mother. In the long run whether or not she is doesn't matter to me but the journey has been a good read thus far. Well except for the recent issue with the annoying Roadhog villain who was mercifully snuffed out by a random OMAC.

Catwoman #50
Only just recently got into this series. The Pete Woods artwork caught my eye and for the first time in about 8 years, I actually like Selina Kyle's characterization. The Zatanna guest-appearance should be good.

All Star Superman #2
First issue hasn't come out yet but I'm keeping fingers crossed this will be better than the Batman book. I'm not a big fan of the Morrison/Quitely team but they're never short on the creativity. The shining point is that Superman is Grant Morrison's favorite superhero. So hopefully the love for Kal-El will show through in the pages and become infectious.

Action Comics #834
Superman #224

Enjoying both of these titles right now.

Superman/Batman #25
Jeph Loeb's big popcorn movie of a run finally comes to end. The current arc has been particularly fun what with the World's Worst Team-Up of Bizzaro & Batzaro as well as the Maximums (A.K.A. DC's version of Ultimate Avengers). Though throwing Lex Luthor, Darkseid AND a third puppet master behind both of them seems to be overkill. We'll see.

Supergirl #4
Only read the first issue so far but I haven't quite been won over yet. The new Supergirl is too much of a Mary Sue at this point.

Superman/Shazam: First Thunder #4
Didn't care for the first issue but this is the last issue so I'll see this through to the end. But Judd Winnick is trying to use his usual writing style on Captain Marvel and it just doesn't work with him. He's not supposed to have an edge to him. The whole point about the Big Red Cheese is that he IS the biggest whitebread, boyscout in the DCU with the purest heart of them all. Trying give Billy Batson a little bit of hipness just doesn't work for me.

Infinite Crisis #3
The crossover is what it is.

Birds of Prey #89
Looking forward to the Oracle/Calculator showdown. Such a match-up was inevitable.

The Flash #229
I was originally thinking about dropping this title now that Geoff Johns' run is overwith but then Geoff went and ending his run by undoing Linda's miscarriage via a little time-travelling fight with Zoom. So now Wally is the proud papa of twins! I want to see where the new creative team is going to go with this.

Green Lantern #7
Enjoying the series so far. Nothing mindblowing since the Rebirth mini but we've getting good, solid writing and good, solid artwork. So I'm happy with it.

Green Lantern Corps: Recharge #4
I guess I should have seen Fatality's appearance in this series coming. With Kyle and the others trying to rebuild the GL Corps, it was only natural that someone who's life mission is to kill all Green Lanterns would interfere. Though there's a bit of a continuity error on the cover. Fatality's face ain't that symetrical these days. "Give me back my ear, you Earth *****!" :lol:

Justice #3
I absolutely loved the first issue thus far. The basic premise of the series is that many of the supervillains have been plagued with recurring nightmares of the Earth's destruction and the Justice League being helpless to stop it. So they're going to save the planet themselves but being the badguys, their views on how to save the world is a bit twisted.

JLA #123
I'm very intrigued with what the new Justice League line-up is going to be when this is all said and done. I'm liking a lot of the prospects for the new non-big 7 roster. For example, like Spider-Man as an Avenger, Nightwing is LONG overdue to being a Leaguer.

JSA Classified #6
The second storyarc is the return of the original Injustice Gang. Being the sucker I am for villain team-ups, I'm all for this.

JSA #80
I really love the cover scheme the series has been doing lately. Unfortunately the series has been a bit directionless after the Degaton arc, as it insists on tying in with one big Infinite Crisis series after another.

Manhunter #17
I love this series but a lawyer/vigilante getting their secret identity exposed to the public. Gee, where have I seen THAT one before. :p

Teen Titans #31
Ah yes. The old villain uses the corpses of dead Titans bit. I swear they do this every five years.

Vigilante #4
The first issue doesn't come out until tomorrow. So this one is still only a maybe until I've read it.

Danger Girl: Back in Black #2
DG has always been a reliable guilty pleasure book. I don't have any reason to believe this new miniseries will be any different.

Wraithborn #4
Same deal as with Vigilante. But Joe Benitez's is one of my favorite artists so the writing is going to have to be really bad for me not to get this one.

Wildcats: Nemesis #4
Basically an appetizer until Grant Morrison and Jim Lee relaunch the main series next year. But Nemesis is a pretty fun so far.

Wildsiderz #3
The DC version of the Power Rangers is turning out to be another guilty pleasure book. The campy qualities have clicked wonderfully so far.

100 Bullets #67
Always an excellent read. Currently doing another run of single issue stories focusing on individual members of this title's very large cast. The only thing I regret about this is that even though "100 Bullets" is constantly one of my top 5 favorite books, I can't recommend it to newbies anymore. The story is downright impenetrable for newcomers now.

Loveless #3
I loved Brian Azarello's "El Diablo" mini a few years back. So I know the man can do some great western stories. The preview pages that I've read so far, assure me that I won't be disappointed with this.

The Losers #31
The series is winding down to it's conclusion. And damn did Pooch get pooched bad by Roque in latest ish.

Testament #1
A very intriguing concept. I'll give this one a try.

Vimanarama TP
We3 TP

I regretting missing out on "Vimanarama" when it first came out. So I'll be getting the trade. I'll also go ahead check out "We3" since I keep getting told good things about it.

Justice League (Alex Ross) Series 3: Poison Ivy Action Figure
Oh damn is that figure hot! It absolutely must be mine!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
That Joker figure by Alex Ross kicks ass as well!! He's always been using that on his banners at cons, and now we finally get to see an action figure for it!!!