DC Announces Batman Anime: Suicide Squad Isekai

Staff member
<p>There’s a new Batman anime series coming. A new Batmanime. However, Batman himself is not the star.</p>

This anime will be interesting to both superhero and Isekai fans. I hope it is a huge hit and draws a wide variety of fans from both genres. This is actually a great idea because even though they are villains in their home worlds, depending on whom they kill, they might be considered heroes in the new one.

Although I knew it would happen eventually, I did not expect Harley and the Joker to be isekai'd. One of the things I never expected to hear in my life. Harley Quinn and the Joker are accidentally becoming the hero of a different world.

That's incredible. I was on the fence about watching this before realizing that Tappei Nagatsuki was participating. It's so good and refreshing to see major live action media properties get animated adaptations, especially in the last five years when there have been far too many live action adaptations of animation stuff that simply don't work. I was considering whether or not to watch this episode before realizing that Tappei Nagatsuki was participating. This show is going to be awesome.

DC comics characters in Anime form feels good. Its something I never thought I will see in my laifu.

Harley, the Joker, and the Squad in an Isekai setting would be so entertaining! It's going to be a blast because they have such crazy personalities. They might even turn out to be the good guys and fight even badder dudes, depending on the odd situation they find themselves in. I can't wait for this animation, dude. The overall aesthetic is sick! Man, I can't wait! When DC releases these little surprises, you may start to believe again in the audiovisual products the company sells.

Batman appears to be taking a backseat as the Joker and Harley Quinn wreak havoc in a brand-new universe. pig men and dragons? Who would have thought the Suicide Squad would become dimension hopping travelers? However, they were not killed by a truck, LOL.
Isekai appears to be the newest fad, and now Harley Quinn and the Joker have joined the group. In those new dimensions, I can already hear anarchy starting to take hold.

The Suicide Squad must have a sick sense of humor for Amanda Waller to put them into such a fantasy world. Perhaps she reasoned that it would be a pleasant change of scenery for her oddball squad. But based on the look on her face, I don't think she was prepared for the level of chaos that awaiting them. The inventiveness displayed here is indisputable. No rehashed jokes from the past or copy-pasted material. The legendary figures will be presented in a distinctive and new way in this Suicide Squad Isekai. When you can have something absolutely mind-bending, why bother with familiarity?

Well, slap my utility belt and call me Bat-laugh! A DC comics anime where the Suicide Squad gets isekai'd into a world of dragons and pig men? Who would've thought we needed that in our lives? It's like mixing a potent concoction of chaos, mayhem, and a side order of oink! I can't help but chuckle at the sheer absurdity of it all. Bravo, DC, for giving us something we never knew we needed, but now can't imagine living without!