Dazzler Suits Up Crime Thriller THE OUTFIT For UK Release This August

Administrator
Dazzler Media has proudly taken the mantle for the UK distribution of Graham Moore’s feature directing debut, The Outfit. The new crime thriller starring Mark Ryalance is set to release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD from August 1, with pre-orders currently running via Amazon UK.

From the Academy Award winning writer of The Imitation Game comes The Outfit, a gripping and masterful thriller in which an expert tailor (Academy Award winner Mark Rylance, Bridge of Spies) must outwit a dangerous group of mobsters in order to survive a fateful night. Also starring Zoey Deutch (Set It Up), Johnny Flynn (Operation Mincemeat), Dylan O’Brien (American Assassin), Nikki Amuka-Bird (Old) and Simon Russell-Beale (Mary Queen of Scots), The Outfit is a stylish, suspenseful crime story not to be missed.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Continue reading...

The fact that Dylan is in it adds to the appeal, but the film as a whole looks fantastic! Every musician he was paired with had chemistry with him. This is both strange and fascinating at the same time. I've never seen anything remotely like to this before. What makes it even more surprising is the presence of Dylan O'Brien. And what about Zoey Deutch? With Mark Rylance, perhaps? This cast is just fantastic.

Kourin! Man wo Jishite
Last year, I saw it and quite enjoyed it. The plot has many twists and turns. All of the actors are fantastic, notably Mark Rylance, who plays the major role of the suit manufacturer. It comes highly recommended from me. You'll be on the edge of your seat with the number of plot twists. It's also amazing that the entire movie took place in a single location, yet I was never bored.

British Columbia Made
This movie is so underrated after seeing it. Takes place in 1 room and has 2 major plot twists that you won't see coming and to pay attention to every detail of what is said and what actions are taken. It's as precise as the cuts he makes. This one has a brilliant writing and twists at the every corner. Very well executed Thrilling drama i have seen in quite some time.

Two-faced Gedou
I'm not sure why no one is talking about this flick when it was in theaters because it is so Good. Such an underrated gem.