Shinigami
I just started watching this new anime Darker Than Black and I really like it. I decided to create a music video in tribute to the show, and I didn't go crazy with VFX. All the rest of the details are on the video. Feed back is much appreciated!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY78pWoD1Nc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY78pWoD1Nc[/ame]

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Awesome vid! Yeah, Darker than black is actually one of my fav anime series and its a coincidence that I've been thinking about re-watching it lately. I liked the song.

Shinigami
Awesome vid! Yeah, Darker than black is actually one of my fav anime series and its a coincidence that I've been thinking about re-watching it lately. I liked the song.

Thank you very much, and it is a great anime. I'm still on the first season, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

By the way I love Karas as well, nice avatar and signature!

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Thanks and the same to you! Hei with is mask on is just Bad A.

It's over 8,000!
I just started watching this new anime Darker Than Black and I really like it. I decided to create a music video in tribute to the show, and I didn't go crazy with VFX. All the rest of the details are on the video. Feed back is much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY78pWoD1Nc

It can't be new, because the last time I saw it was like a year ago, almost around the time Sat premiered the original version of the Science of Fear. :sweat:

The first anime is great, but I don't care much for the second one. It's not very good. I was very disappointed. I was excited for a second one once I read the rumors, but it was disappointing once it was released and I saw it.

Shinigami
It can't be new, because the last time I saw it was like a year ago, almost around the time Sat premiered the original version of the Science of Fear. :sweat:

The first anime is great, but I don't care much for the second one. It's not very good. I was very disappointed. I was excited for a second one once I read the rumors, but it was disappointing once it was released and I saw it.

Excuse my mistake :sweat:. I meant to say "new," as in I just started watching it recently. But I've liked it so far. Once I finish the first one I will watch the second one in due time and keep what you just said in mind.

But any feedback pertaining to my AMV?

It's over 8,000!
The AMV is nice, but once you watch the entire series, you'll get an idea of the darker scenes and they actually work better. It's still good; it's like sampling the beginning and it's one of those AMVs that get someone interested enough to watch it. Nice work.

Shinigami
Thank you very much! Hopefully I will soon finish watching the series and create another AMV even better. :thumbs: