Daredevil TV Series Coming Sooner Than You Think

Jeffrey Harris submitted a new blog post:

Daredevil TV Series Coming Sooner Than You Think

S0 it looks like Netflix and Marvel's new Daredevil television series is not coming out in May as originally thought. Instead, the show is coming out even earlier in April. On Wednesday (Jan. 7), Marvel Entertainment and Netflix announced that the new Daredevil TV series will launch on Netflix's streaming service on April 10. In addition, Marvel released a special motion poster/logo teaser for the show, which is available in the player below.

The show previously wrapped filming for its first...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I have been really excited for this show to come out, and it was one of the reasons I ended up getting a netflix account. I have always liked dare devil. His movie didn't shine a good light on him. I hope this series dose better and gets me excited for what else Netflix and marvel have planned.

I have been really excited for this show to come out, and it was one of the reasons I ended up getting a netflix account. I have always liked dare devil. His movie didn't shine a good light on him. I hope this series dose better and gets me excited for what else Netflix and marvel have planned.
Agreed. I am more excited about Iron Fist than anything, always been a favorite character of mine.