Danny Trejo Is THE PREY June 7

Staff member
It’s always cool to see Danny Trejo whenever he pops up. And you never know where he’ll pop up! He most recently appeared in, of all things, two episodes of Pamela Adlon’s Better Things last month, and soon he’ll be starring in his next action thriller, The Prey: Legend of Karnoctus.
In The Prey, Trejo’s character is leading a group of mercenaries in Afghanistan. When they’re ambushed by the Taliban, they and a nearby group of US soldiers (this was filmed a while ago) retreat into a cave, where a sudden rock slide traps them in with a monster called the Karnoctus. But if you ask us, the monster is the one trapped in with Danny!
In addition to Trejo, The Prey: Legend of Karnoctus stars Nick Chinlund (Chronicles of Riddick, Con Air), Adrian Paul (“Highlander: The Series”), Kevin Grevioux (Underworld), Fahim Fazli (Argo, Iron Man), Adolfo de la Parra, Justin Arnold and Masika Kalisha.
The Prey: Legend of Karnoctus will be given a very limited theatrical run (as in, just one theater in...

Continue reading...

I will change this world
How I wish he is making a new Machete movie instead, I know he need to make the ends meet that's why he gotta make this this movie for survival.

Blinding Lights
I will give it a chance because if I can tolerate CGI of Arrowverse shows for a decade, Then I can handle the CGI of this movie. People are so Nitpicky when it comes to CGI these days.