Daniel Radcliffe Is About To Get WEIRD

Staff member
The thing about the trailer for the new movie WEIRD is that half of it goes under the assumption you don’t know what’s coming — which would only be true in a theater (WEIRD is not a theatrical movie). On the Internet you have to physically go to a site that displays everything about the movie, which you see before you click the Youtube embed. The trailer hypes that you’re about to witness the true story of a musical legend with six platinum albums and five Grammys, while footage of thousands of screaming purple-lighted concert fans plays. I’ve tried my best not to directly mention who turns out to be the subject, but from the title alone, if not the thumbnail, you have probably already guessed…

Yes, Daniel Radcliffe is playing Weird Al, specifically the hairy, pre-LASIK giant glasses variant the world was first introduced to. He doesn’t look like the spitting image, but that’s not the point. Like that Carlin guy I mentioned yesterday. Weird Al is one of the few comedians with...

Continue reading...

The transformation is uncanny. I am not seeing Harry Potter, He does became Weird Al!

We won't be having song parodies without him! Too bad Youtube has been demonetizing song Parody channels.

I think This movie is already feeling like a brilliant parody of over-the-top biopics. I'm excited to watch it. Growing up, I loved Weird Al's song parodies. Some of his parodies were more inventive than the original tunes. Weird Al is Daniel Radcliffe's second oddest role, the first being the talking farting corpse in Swiss Army Man.

No offense to people who are worshipping Radcliffe right now. Wasn't it Weird, Al, to be so tall and skinny? His parodies were hilarious. I wish they had cast an actor who looked more like him because I am taller than Radcliff in flats, as I saw him in person. He's like the absolute worst guy to portray Weird Al.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
When I first saw a young Daniel Radcliffe, I knew he would be successful if he worked hard and persevered. That time has finally arrived. I've been waiting for this since they teased it during the required fun concert. I'm delighted that it'll finally happen.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
This is incrediible! I love Weird Al and I love Daniel Radcliffe. But if you had told that in the year 2022 they were going to release a movie about Weird Al and Daniel Radcliffee would be playing the main character, I would have laughed and said: "NO WAY!!" But isn't it obvious that ... I am not very good at making predictions. LOL.