Throwing Some Justice!
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Daniel-Craig-Says-No-F-ing-Way-To-Bond-Trilogy-11145.html

It's a good thing that Daniel Craig is (apparently) the kind of guy who can just talk to the press endlessly, since he's spent seemingly the entire fall talking about one movie or another. Just after he finished touring the world for Quantum of Solace, he's doing the rounds for Defiance, a movie in which he's also a gun-toting badass, but one with a Polish accents who's on the run from the Nazis.

Regardless, the guys who interviewed him couldn't resist a Quantum of Solace question, and Craig surprised them by saying the much-talked-about "Bond trilogy" probably won't happen. As reported at Collider, Craig responded to the notion of a trilogy by saying "No fucking way. I'm done with that story. I want to lie on a beach for the first half an hour of the next movie drinking a cocktail."

While you can assume he'll take care of his cocktail-drinking on his next vacation, he wasn't really joking about leaving the second movie's revenge plot behind. "We've finished this story as far as I'm concerned. We've got a great set of bad guys. There is an organization that we can use whenever we want to." What Craig is more interested in, which he's said during other interviews, is catching up with some of the other classic Bond characters. "Let's try and find where Moneypenny came from and where Q comes from. Let's do all that and have some fun with it."

Fun?? In a modern Bond movie? There sure hasn't been much of it thus far, but if the star wants it, you can imagine a joke or two might find its way in. That is, as long as he gets that vacation on the beach, drinking a cocktail, before anything else happens.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
"Let's try and find where Moneypenny came from and where Q comes from. Let's do all that and have some fun with it."

MONEYPENNY FTW. I absolutely loved the redhead from the Pierce Brosnan Era. She was a fox.

And I so love Daniel Craig. And when I read the thread title I thought he was going to QUIT being 007, and I was like NOOOOOO!

Thankfully he's not going to. :thumbs:

DSP

Lurker
Aha even He knows what should have been in his bond films!

Throwing Some Justice!
I'm glad Daniel Craig wants his bond films like that. Though, I think this is gonna pissed off Bolt pretty bad.

oh good I was going to ***** this guy out to no end at first I thought it sounded like he was not interested in doing more bond movies :D Sounds like he wants to do them he just wants that plot to be done with :D

But I don't really get it because its more than likely going to be continued anyways waht with the now known evil bad guys they have to find out more about now :)