Danger/Disadvantage of video games to young gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible to talk about young games and not to mention addiction. This is when the upbringing one had plays a huge role, if we can be a healthy gamer and enjoy it, or total addicts who cannot see anything else.

I think addiction of any type is going to have it's issues. And young or old people are going to face issues with that part. I guess we learn from the gaming habits. And we have to really understand how the work needs to be properly handled in case of the addiction. So I guess young gamers should watch out with what happens with online addiction.

Betting has come to evolve to the stage where it is also played in video games and that's the reality of what is happening at the moment in the sense that we now see a situation where those kids use the money given to them to do some other things on games that they play with friends. It has gotten so bad that you won't understand anything happening till it get to the stage where they even start stealing from their parents to pay/bet in order to play the video games.

I think addiction of any type is going to have it's issues. And young or old people are going to face issues with that part. I guess we learn from the gaming habits. And we have to really understand how the work needs to be properly handled in case of the addiction. So I guess young gamers should watch out with what happens with online addiction.

You are right to a great extent in the sense that gaming has made some kids not have time to do other things in the home and the worse of it all is that they rarely pick up their books to study. I've come to realize that the parents should be ready to discipline their kids on the need not to be addicted to video games to that extent where it denies them the opportunity to do other things they set out to do.

Ageing is another issue that young gamers may face. Lot of them have their mind getting exhausted. And it can be proven to cause more stress. So that's another thing to consider.

Too much games for kids is dangerous, there are benefits of playing games but there are disadvantages. One significant effects of excessive use of electronic devices for kids is focal seizures. Parents should be responsible enough in monitoring their kids on any activities.

Gaming or computer involve is much dangerous. And that kind of stuff can be really bad in terms of the health and the mind. Many people have gone violent and also lost the control over life.

Status
Not open for further replies.