PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA

GEDC3391.jpg

Soul of Chogokin GX-61 Daioja SOLD

Daiohja is 100% complete, in mint condition, and only transformed and combined once.

Hot Toys DX 06 Jack Sparrow with Exclusive Telescope accessory SOLD

Jack has been displayed, but is complete with box and all accessories and in excellent condition

Star Wars Figures:

GEDC3375.jpg

Sideshow Clone Wars General Obi-Wan Kenobi Exclusive + Phase I Clone Trooper Helmet Currently on Ebay[

This comes with everything that the figure normally comes with including the exclusive hologram gauntlet accessory plus a helmet from a Phase I Clone Trooper figure that works well with this figure. Box also included but not pictured. On armored Pro body included with it, not TT.

GEDC3367.jpg

Sideshow Anakin Skywalker on Hot Toys TrueType body Currently on Ebay

Head and right arm gauntlet are from the SS Clone Wars Anakin, most of the clothes and accessories are from the SS ROTS Anakin, and the body is a Hot Toys Narrow Body Truetype. Note: I have not yet took the time to put the truetype feet into Anakin's boots so they are just snugly held on by friction, but I will include the feet and pegs so you can do it yourself. All of the other Star Wars figures on Truetypes that I'm selling have had Hot Toys feet put into their boots. This also includes the hands from the ROTS Anakin that aren't pictured as well as the ROTS Anakin box.

GEDC3374.jpg

Sideshow Episode II AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi Exclusive on Hot Toys Truetype body Currently on Ebay[

This uses the SS AOTC Obi-Wan clothes and accessories (including exclusive accessory) on a hot toys narrow shouldered true-type. Box also included.

GEDC3370.jpg

Sideshow Darth Maul Inclusive edition on Hot Toys Truetype Currently on Ebay[

This is the Sideshow Darth Maul figure on a Hot Toys narrow bodied truetype and is the inclusive edition which includes the broken hilt lightsaber accessory. Like the others I'm selling, he is complete will all of his accessories, but I forgot to include two of his hands when I took this picture. Box also included. Unfortunately the glue I was using sort of exploded while I glued his head to the Hot Toys neck adapter, so there is some glue on the bottom of the right side of his jaw and bottom of his neck. Fortunately this is hidden in most poses due to his clothes. Click the spoiler for a picture.
[ame]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/Commander-Gree/GEDC3371.jpg[/ame]

Sideshow Mace Windu $40 shipped

GEDC3376.jpg

Super Robot Chogokin Deka Robo with first release bonus Booster Effects $55 shipped

S.H. Figuarts Deka Red PENDING

S.H. Figuarts Super Shinken Red SOLD

Figma Drossel (Charming) SOLD

SOLD STUFF:

Hot Toys Thor
Hot Toys Odin

WTB/WTT:

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Ex Aries Mu
Saint Cloth Crown Sagittarius Seiya

Last edited:
Lowered the price for Revoltech Woody a little bit and I'm willing to trade him for Figuarts Gatack.

New stuff! The previous stuff I listed has been sold and now I've added some Agito S.I.C. sets.

G3 and G4 are sold, but Agito is still available. I want to update that I would be willing to trade Agito and the Machine Tornader for S.H. Figuarts Battle Hopper. Alternatively, I'm on the lookout for the Battle Hopper, so if you just have one for sale, please PM me.

I made a thread earlier for the S.I.C. set I'm selling, but I forgot that I had made a dedicated sales thread here, so rather than bumping that one with the Shinkenger stuff I'm selling I thought that I would post them in this one.