D

Dr Kain

Jetman? Dairanger? Kakuranger, Megaranger, Gingaman, Timeranger? What are you talking about?

Jetman - Yellow and Blue were barely developed at all. We know Yellow likes growing food and Blue goes to school.

Dairanger - Shouji and Kazu are still underdeveloped compared to the rest of the cast. Hell, Shouji's subplot with the San Bakas was only 2 of the 3 episodes.

Kakuranger - Again, Saito and Sekai are horribly underdeveloped. We know next to nothing about who they were and they didn't even get their own episodes for the scroll search.

Gingaman - Yellow barely did anything and the best development Blue had was overcoming his fear of tomatoes.

Timeranger - You're right on this one, which is why I said most.

As for Megaranger, I've only seen the series raw once, but I can't think of anything notable Blue or Yellow did. However, I can't speak much of it right now, but for the rest, yeah, blue and yellow got the shaft. And four of those series are in my top 10. Hell, Dai and Kaku are my top favorite Sentai series.

I don't think your recollection of any of those shows are sharp, as evidenced by your confusing Gouki with Hayate for being afraid of tomatoes. I've just come from rewatching Kakuranger and Gingaman, so my memory of them is fairly fresh. Go back and watch again.

D

Dr Kain

I don't think your recollection of any of those shows are sharp, as evidenced by your confusing Gouki with Hayate for being afraid of tomatoes. I've just come from rewatching Kakuranger and Gingaman, so my memory of them is fairly fresh. Go back and watch again.

Hayate is green. He had the subplot dealing with Shelinda. Gouki is blue, who had the tomato episode and the teacher crush.

However, you're right about my memory on Ginga. I haven't watched the show in about 5 years. I'll be watching it again now that it is fully subbed after I get through Oh, Car, and Mega. I figure I'm going to do these few series in order since they are all completed (well, Oh is about to be completed).

Kaku, I watch almost every year. I just haven't watched the whole thing subbed yet.

The tomato episode was about Hayate though. Gouki was just the catalyst to get him to do what he had to.