Twitter - @MisturYellow
How are these getting released? Like the american ones/both/or just Japanese ones? I'd like them set up like my Godzilla DVDs.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
HELL YEAH! Time for me to cough it up to pay this great trilogy! :buttrock:

And Blade Dancer, well..why don't you go out and buy new blu-ray disc player? :hmm:

Because I barely play the DVDs I own and don't feel like buying a new player and replacing all of them so I can still barely watch them?

Lurker
Cover art!

daimajintrilogy01.jpg

Back in Black
SciFi Japan has an exclusive first look at the trailer for Mill Creek's DAIMAJIN Triple Feature Blu-ray. Check out scenes from the films, a look at the extra features, and a preview of the brand new English dub for DAIMAJIN STRIKES AGAIN!

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012/08/27/daimajin-triple-feature-blu-ray-trailer/

A dub now?

I doubt that it is high quality for the transfer. Knowing Mill Creek, this probably will be DVD quality on Blu-Ray discs. They'll catch people on "high quality" and "Blu-Ray" because most people think that the two are interchangeable. The subtitles probably will not be synchronized as well. I hope that the ADV script isn't reused because it omits parts.

SciFi Japan usually gets advance copies, right? Please let me know about the quality when you get one. Thanks.