Nice post!!
Is he really a daikaiju?

The Daimajin movies are usually considered daikaiju flicks. I think the show might qualify by extension, even if it's clearly not emphasizing the giant monster action as much as earlier daikaiju shows would have.

Webslinger
Just saw ep1 and I am already loving the fighting choreography but I just have one question, what is this series about? Without subs I can only make out that it relates to spirits.

If not, I'll watch it, if for nothing else, Nao's cleavage. :buttrock:

At last, a fresh series with Nao service :D

I'm stuck fifteen minutes into episode two. . .

Somehow I'm seeing the singer in the band Mikazaki hates as Tsukasa/Decade in drag. And I know it can't be the case. . .

The hair style is normal after all.

Last edited:
Nice post!!
There's a script for the second episode done, I think I saw it up in the raws thread.

二番目の翻訳者
Episode 3 script is up.

So is it just me, or does anyone else think Kotaro is a colossal dick? I generally do not want to punch characters in TV shows but he makes me want to change this policy.

I also think the little boy who hangs out in Jyuzo's house is going to turn out to be the real mastermind of the Onbake. That kid is far too precocious.

Mad Skillz
Kotaro is fun to hate. :O Well, mostly. There are times he can be outright annoying, but I suppose that would be the point?

Also, yay, episode three!

Webslinger
Well I'm all caught up with this series and I gotta say that I am enjoying it but at the same time its killing me. What's killing me are the assholes in the series which are made up of the main girls ex-bf, Mr. Attitude in episode 3 who couldn't wait for his turn in the food line, the bike thief, and Mr. I like to steal umbrellas. I seriously wanted to hop into the screen and break all their faces with a bat :shakefist

二番目の翻訳者
Well I'm all caught up with this series and I gotta say that I am enjoying it but at the same time its killing me. What's killing me are the assholes in the series which is made up of the main girls ex-bf, Mr. Attitude in episode 3 who couldn't wait for his turn in the food line, the bike thief, and Mr. I like to steal umbrellas. I seriously wanted to hop into the screen and break all their faces with a bat :shakefist

What's hilarious to me is that the series is clearly using a classic "the big city is corrupt and full of horrible people, life is better in small towns" philosophy.

But... Tokyo is still, on average, pretty much the nicest, safest city you can possibly live in. I mean, the mere fact that people use public umbrella stands and leave their bikes standing without chaining them up is evidence of that. I wouldn't even risk that in most American small towns. :laugh:

But yeah, the dude in the buffet line: also in need of a massive punching. Holy crap.

Webslinger
^ Thanks for clearing that up for me and the info on Tokyo, didn't know they were going by that philosophy.

But yeah, the dude in the buffet line: also in need of a massive punching. Holy crap.

I SO agree, I dare that guy to try that in America. Watch his victims call their sons and grandsons on his ass and he'll definitely think twice about being an asshole to the elderly :170: