Mad Skillz
Alright, let's talk about the show that all of five people will watch! Daimajin is supposed to be a ground breaking 26 episode high budget tokusatsu series, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Episodes one was pretty awesome, thought we would see the giant in there, but it seems like that'll have to wait for the second episode.

And for those that have no idea what this, trailer:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6PbODGG1Gc[/ame]

Mad Skillz
I haven't seen it up anywhere yet, just caught it streaming. I do hope someone can upload it and eventually sub it, but I doubt this is the sort of show that is going to attract many viewers in these parts.

Some kind of Beast mode
Whoa this show started alot sooner then I thought...and you didn't say anything ryou? :shakefist

Oh.
My.
God...

This looks epic! Total Epic.

This. Has. To. Be. Subbed.

Seriously.

Mad Skillz
Maybe I'll watch the movies in preparation ;)
I never really liked those movies. O_< Hoping the series itself is a lot better, though I didn't quite understand the first episode, I think it's a direct continuation of the movies?

私の占いは当たる
That's what I'm gathering from the trailer.

二番目の翻訳者
I will be watching! I really liked the movies (well, the first one, anyway), so I hope someone uploads the episodes. Otherwise I'll have to start doing the keyhole service thing and blaaaaaah.