KyoryuGold also was supposed to be stronger than everyone else too. KyoryuGold by himself keeping up with a powered up Dogold would have made perfect sense, no need to drag Daigo there. And it's not just that battle. When the monster of the week appeared, the role of the other Kyoryuger became just to give batteries to Daigo.

There's a difference between Sentai's standard Red focus and what's going on here. Gokaiger had Red focus. GokaiRed beat Basco after his entire team was defeated by him, but he didn't go around taking over battles in episodes that weren't even focused on him.

KyoryuGold was pre-Endolf Dogold's equal/rival. Even before this episode, he was almost always sidelined out of team fights to duke it out with Dogold.

It would make absolutely no sense that he would still be a match for EnDogold. At least, if we assume that the new Dogold is much stronger, which is a fair assumption to make.

EDIT: On the second point, Kyoryured was already in Carnival. And Toei needed to shill out more toys. Logical next step?

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
I more expected this topic on the PR side of things, giving the whole "Dino Thunder's Connor was too OP, he had too many forms!!!1!" stuff. :laugh:

KyoryuGold was pre-Endolf Dogold's equal/rival. Even before this episode, he was almost always sidelined out of team fights to duke it out with Dogold.

He constantly bested Dogold in that form though. So, an upgraded Dogold could just have been a match to KyoryuGold, rather than leaping past him.

Banned
If you think the rest of the team is useless, then IMO you are not really paying much attention to each episode.

Disappear into light!!
He constantly bested Dogold in that form though. So, an upgraded Dogold could just have been a match to KyoryuGold, rather than leaping past him.

So the discussion has come to basically a difference in assumptions. So that's that.

Also, I feel it's kinda anti-climactic and took away some of the impact of Dogold's cunning and vicious betrayal if he didn't gain enough power to, I dunno, beat the **** out of everyone and give the god mode trouble.

No he didn't. They were more or less equally matched.

And even if he did, that's a big, very unlikely "could". Endolf was already way stronger than KyoryuGold. Endolf in Dogold (i.e. Dogold having access to Endolf's powers) being a match for Kyoryugold would make absolutely no sense.

I mean, the logic is pretty straightforward. The implication of your logic is that by absorbing Endolf, Dogold made the whole less than the sum of its parts, and I simply don't think that's how Dogold's armor works.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the moment where Daigo gets really fired up and punches out a giant monster bare fisted and unmorphed.

Aronbafon
Well it's always seemed like Dogold syphons off the energy of what he's "equipped" onto. Hence those at Cambestians he goes through die when he "unequips" from them. He also complained at how long they last.

So really I think Dogold is testing the limits of Endolf so far.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
(response to the title)wasn't that kinda the point? i swear i thought toei said that the kyoryugers were suppose to be ridiculously strong cause of their ability to beat their respective dino partners, with daigo being the most brave equals him being the strongest. if the presume of the ranger team wasn't being the strongest then i can see why people would complain, but i think here it's suppose to be intentional.