reccently I've been feeling that Daigo has been WAY too overpowered in Kyouryuger and he is essentially making the rest of the team useless.

I hope they continue the idea that Ian is kind of a more competent leader who can organise the team and use their strengths well.

Plus KyoryuRed Carnival is just making everyone useless

Does anyone else think so? Or do you disagree with me?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I thought the reason that the most recent episode made a point of giving everyone some individual action was to show that Carnival can't do it all on his own?

I honestly believe there's no way to please people with any Red not named Takeru or Akashi. They complain that Reds are "too strong" (Daigo) or "too weak" (Alata) and everything in between ...

I guess for most people, but for me Daigo is my third red (two previous being Captain Marvelous and Geki) I just feel its been the "Daigo show" for a little bit and that the show lost that flair for focusing on all the characters that it had on the beginning

Originally Tessai threw Daigo off the team was because he had no known weaknesses. Which was preventing him from becoming stronger. It was when he finally acknowledge it, which was losing his friends that he was allowed to come back.

Originally Tessai threw Daigo off the team was because he had no known weaknesses. Which was preventing him from becoming stronger. It was when he finally acknowledge it, which was losing his friends that he was allowed to come back.

i.e. Gentarou, Sentai-edition.

Daigo is fine. Dogold probably owns him in Carnival, though the other modes may give Dogold trouble. He's still not as good as Ian at guns, nor as Souji and Ucchi at swords, and he's not as tough as Nossan; it's just that he finds ways to make the field even.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Hey, Gentaro had weaknesses! Daigo hasn't been murdered by Ian yet ...

Which in all honesty I kinda find is a weak excuse that was solved in like a second

Maybe if they concentrated on his obvious daddy issues or his potential to have low self esteem (thus he overcompensates to make up for it)

OR

If you wanted to keep that weakness, maybe drag it on longer. I feel like Daigo has hit god tier and no one else has

I dunno I just feel like its been concentrating on Daigo solely recently, but hey my interpretation could be wrong *shrugs*

It is.

WIf you wanted to keep that weakness, maybe drag it on longer. I feel like Daigo has hit god tier and no one else has

Especially this part.

EDIT: I mean, you could at least explain why you think so, so we have something to discuss.

Last edited:
I thought the reason that the most recent episode made a point of giving everyone some individual action was to show that Carnival can't do it all on his own?

Did they really show that? KyoryuGold was in the episode just to be defeated by Dogold. Ian was knocked to the ground even faster. Then Daigo goes Carnival and keeps up with him, even if he doesn't beat him. Comes monster time, the only thing that other members of the team did was getting beaten up and giving their batteries to Daigo.

And this episode's plot wasn't even supposed to be about Daigo. It focused on Amy and Souji, and yet he mostly took over during the battle.