Lurker
Hey everyone! I keep wondering which Gekiranger villain is going to be used for Dai Shi in Jungle Fury. Is it Rio's character or is it Kata? Both are shown in the trailer and people say it's going to be Rio's counterpart but isn't Rio's costume going to be used for a character named Jared?

Btw, will there be an pr exclusive villain like in most pr seasons?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I thought 'Dai Shi' was like the name of the group or something to that effect.

It's chinese for 'Great Death' (nice way to dodge the 'd' word Disney >.> ) well 'Great Death' or 'Great Four', same sound really XD

Red Falcon
From the first trailer, it looks like its Kata and Rio along with Mele ....

Lurker
It's chinese for 'Great Death' (nice way to dodge the 'd' word Disney >.> ) well 'Great Death' or 'Great Four', same sound really XD

Really? Great Death is a pretty cool name if it's really for a group, but Dai Shi sounds better. I'm sure Disney doesn't want to have the word 'death' in a kid's show he he. If it also means great four then who would be the fourth member?

lol Now I just noticed that in Power Rangers they always say 'destroy' and not 'kill', like when the villain says "Destroy the rangers!!!"

It's Judgement Time!
It's chinese for 'Great Death' (nice way to dodge the 'd' word Disney >.> )

So you dont want them to use it? Or do you. I mean Great Death sounds bad ass.

Well in the commercial they mention a Dai Shi, and it can be assumed as a group. But they also later refer to Dai Shi as a "his". Saying "the rangers will stand in his way". So Dai Shi could be an actual person. Perhaps a master to Jared and Camille.

lol Now I just noticed that in Power Rangers they always say 'destroy' and not 'kill', like when the villain says "Destroy the rangers!!!"

I think that's an FCC thing because you'll note that a lot of the older shows dating back to the nineties would say kill and so on.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Could be a new character.

No no I want them to use it. It's badass, even if simplistic.

It's Judgement Time!
Either something in the realm of Lord Zedd...or another Luchador like Lothor. :laugh:

either one would be awesome. Here's hoping.

Is anyone else dying for Jungle Fury news? Man, I'm suffering over here. I really want to know more.

Oh, btw a big BOOYA MOTHER FUCKER to all the people saying "zomg its gonna air in december!!"

Lurker
Either something in the realm of Lord Zedd...or another Luchador like Lothor. :laugh:

God I hated Lothor's costume XD, and I especially hated Flurious in every way!!!

Maybe Lord Zedd in a whole new form? But nah that wouldn't work. If Disney ever made another villain it should be SUPER BADASS or a TOTAL *****!!! Unlike the recent villains we've had so far...