DAHMER – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Kay

Why are Americans making so many recent movies and television shows about Dahmer? Has he somehow developed into a pop cultural icon. Movies on these actual serial killers should not be made because they glorify their atrocities.

This info-graphics cartoon shows how awful of a person he is. I don't sympathize at him at all, I hope he is burning in hell.

British Columbia Made
It's absurd that after killing one child, the police handed him back over to him, and that child's brother later escaped from Dahmer. Additionally, I recall a woman from a documentary who called it odd they never saw him buy groceries because they know he consumes human flesh.

If I develop a reputation as a serial killer, numerous films and TV shows will be produced to honor me. very good to know With all due respect, these miniseries and films are turning these criminals into household names.🤦‍♀️

I detest the way some media romanticize serial killers. Just demonstrate how violent and disorderly they truly were. Show the reality. the hurt. the conflict. Then let it go; expose him for the monster he was.

Ariel's Bestfriend
The Sandwich Scene 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
I have no words because that is just gross. I am glad I live in a house and not in an apartment.

This is very daring. I can't stand watching the serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer having weird guy sex killing and having sex with the corpse and the worst thing he ever doe's is consuming the dead bodies of his victims. These actions can be traumatizing watching them according to me

This is your end spammer
This mini series made me not want to eat the free foods given by neighbors. I mean I don't know where they came from.

Dahmer's dad is suing Netflix for glamorizing his son's crimes. He doesnt like the fact people are idolizing his son's action after the show.