私の占いは当たる
Since there are at least 2 of us that like DP, a thread is in order. :buttrock:

Digest from their concert on December 17:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQuYprOZCO4"]DA PUMPが1400人を魅了 - YouTube[/ame]

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I found out about Da Pump about a year or so ago a little bit after Summer Rider was released. Either that or Alright was the first I had seen of them. And being a Johnny's Entertainment fan, it was interesting to check out music from other agency groups. I delved into their earlier stuff like Rhapsody Blue and Feelin Good and I think those are awesome. Their 4 man group songs are awesome. I'm liking the new 9 man group as well, with Summer Rider still being my favorite. I haven't seen all of their music vids or listened to all of their songs yet, but I'm definitely a big Da Pump fan, I'd say. :D

私の占いは当たる
They're down to 8 now... Ken left in December 2009. Now he's in a new group with Yukinari and some chick.

ah, yeh, I forgot about that. Sucks that only ISSA is the only original still there. But they're still kickin ass I see. Any recent singles or albums you've liked from them?

私の占いは当たる
I :wub: SUMMER RIDER and Around the World. Can't get your love was just kind of okay, but I have high hopes for the new song ("choose you") they're supposed to put out next year. They did it at their concert and it seems to have gotten a pretty good reaction.

私の占いは当たる
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FIjGwzUr2o"]DA PUMP+河本 if... - YouTube[/ame]

* The guy who did the rap is not actually in the group.

Hahaha! I never saw this. And I know that comedian, so it makes it even more hilarious. hahaha. That was pretty awesome. And he sounded legit too.

私の占いは当たる
I liked when they all did the backflip. :buttrock: