Since Pokemon are going to Figuarts now, I think Digimon would probably be Figuarts, too. Though, I do wish they'd further expand Monsterarts into some new territory. It will be interesting to finally have some non-humanoid type Figuarts.

Omega/Omnimon's re-release better sell well!
I can't really help because I already have one.

If I die(let's say in 60 to 80 to 3000 years) without getting a good articulated Ulforce V-dramon it will be my only regret.

Are... are you a cyborg?

Well, hopefully, Bluefin is letting the home base know that there's a big following for Digimon in the US.

I guess the non-humanoid Digimon could work for the S.H MonsterArts line like Greymon. Greymon is a popular and iconic Digimon, so I would imagine he would get made one day.

If I die(let's say in 60 to 80 to 3000 years) without getting a good articulated Ulforce V-dramon it will be my only regret.
This. Seriously, with the Digimon Re: Digitize Decode being released, I thought D-Arts of Ulforce (and Alphamon too) shouldn't be far behind. Guess I was wrong (.___.)

Digimon Fusion just came out in the US. So I think it's possible we could see more Digimon figures due to the US market. Tamashii Nations have made figures for the US market before. For example, the S.H Figuarts of Zyuranger and Tiger & Bunny.

Digimon Fusion just came out in the US. So I think it's possible we could see more Digimon figures due to the US market. Tamashii Nations have made figures for the US market before. For example, the S.H Figuarts of Zyuranger and Tiger & Bunny.

Tiger & Bunny is/was hugely popular in Japan, US demand had nothing to do with those and Zyuranger is still one of the most popular Super Sentai teams. The US nostalgia for MMPR was clearly the driving force, but they weren't made solely for the US.

DBZ is the closest we've had to figures being made pretty much only for the US and I don't think Digimon approaches its popularity.

I hear from a Interview at the NYC Comic Con that Kiba Ranger from Dairanger and the other Zyurangers got made because of the US market. Kiba Ranger's design is more popular with the western fandom then he is in Japan. Also the S.H MonsterArts Godzilla figures and the upcoming S.H Figuarts of Injustice were also made for the US market.

I think more Digimon figures could be made due to popular demand. I think Fusion could make Digimon more mainstream again since there's a lot of marketing for it lately. Unlike Savers which had hardly any marketing for it in the US from what I can remember.

Last edited:
Tiger & Bunny is/was hugely popular in Japan, US demand had nothing to do with those and Zyuranger is still one of the most popular Super Sentai teams. The US nostalgia for MMPR was clearly the driving force, but they weren't made solely for the US.

DBZ is the closest we've had to figures being made pretty much only for the US and I don't think Digimon approaches its popularity.

Is DBZ really that much more of a thing in the US than in Japan?

Tyrannosaurus!

Didn't they flat out say US demand is what saved the line from cancellation?*like the DBZ line before it* Anyone aside from Geki and Burai was.