Would anyone like to see D-Arts figures based on Valve video game franchises like Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, Portal and Half Life or they fit the S.H Figuarts line better? I want to see TF2 figures with better articulation and more accessories then the NECA figures.

I'm happy that Bluefin is releasing Omnimon in the US. I finally no longer have to pay over $100 for him.

In Justice, We Trust!
So um…Bluefin;s facebook page is suggesting that we could be getting Mario figures. :O_O:

So, from this month's scans.... the D-arts line is pretty much done... looks like all future D-arts releases now get to be full on S.H.Figuarts! Starting with Lucario and God Eater 2 Alisa.

Aww. No White Knight Chronicles? Is D-Arts really retiring the line? Other than the Omegamon slated for an April 2014 release, is D-Arts not making anything else?

I thought Lucario was part of the D-Arts line.

There are going to be more Video Game character figures from Tamashii, they've just graduated to S.H.Figuarts now instead of having their own side brand. So, there'll be no more D-arts, they're just going to be Figuarts now.

I think this is because apparently several members of the same team worked on both lines, so it was probably seen as a waste of resources to split the team between projects.

Also, Tamashii has been very aggressive since last year in trying to grow their brand name outside of Japan, and the Figuarts brand has become one of the best and most popular action figure lines in the world. Since Figuarts carries more clout that D-arts, maybe they thought it was a good idea to just combine everything into the same category marketing-wise? Especially if they're going to expand into DC Comics, Nintendo characters, and musicians.

I guess that explains why Mario was tease as a S.H Figuart on Bluefin's page. I wonder if the future Digimon figures will be Figuarts now or MonsterArts?

Space Ninja
I think there's a good chance simply for the sake of reusing existing box layouts that Bandai isn't going to bother rebranding any planned reissues, especially since we don't know how far between those preorders and now the decision was made. Future reissues, whatever they might be, could go either way and possibly depends on what market they're meant to sate, like Anthony's speculation suggests.