PARTY HARD
Actually, there are 13 Royal Knights in total with only 11 revealed. Alphamon, Omegamon/Omnimon, Dukemon/Gallantmon, Sleipmon/Ketarosmon, Craniummon/Craniamon, Duftmon/Leopardmon, LordKnightmon/Crusadermon, Dynasmon, Examon, Magnamon, and UlforceVeedramon. Depending on which came first, "Our War Game" or "Digimon V-Tamers", Omegamon or UlforceVeedramon are the first of the Royal Knights revealed, the third being Magnamon, then Dukemon.

Actually, there are 13 Royal Knights in total with only 11 revealed. Alphamon, Omegamon/Omnimon, Dukemon/Gallantmon, Sleipmon/Ketarosmon, Craniummon/Craniamon, Duftmon/Leopardmon, LordKnightmon/Crusadermon, Dynasmon, Examon, Magnamon, and UlforceVeedramon. Depending on which came first, "Our War Game" or "Digimon V-Tamers", Omegamon or UlforceVeedramon are the first of the Royal Knights revealed, the third being Magnamon, then Dukemon.

V-tamer started before Adventure, but it ran for years.
I don't know the exact dates, as I wasn't part of the online fandom at the time, but Ulforce V-dramon probably debuted around the time Frontier was on.

He was still only Aero V-dramon during the crossover with Frontier after all.

PARTY HARD
Oh, you're right. I forgot about thre crossovers with the anime series and Ryo. That'd make Omegamon the first of the Royal Knights, and Magnamon the second and Dukemon the third (lol Omegamon, Magnamon, and Dukemon. Digimon X-Evolution, anyone?)

As for two of them still being unknown.
Wouldn't be cool if one of them debuted in D-arts? That would probably get the Digimon part of the line some attention.