CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
WarGreymon isn't really the best release in the line ><

I think they need to step up the release schedule, they're gonna flood the line with their Persona stuff (to the point where they should just start a PersonArt line if you ask me >< ) and not just the Digimon will be pushed to the side. There is so many potential cool stuff for them to do and there is still a bunch of prototype we never saw release. Where is that Behemoth? That Belzebumon Blast Mode? Dukemon? MetalGarurumon? Etc... or my Robo-Emperor!!

I wish they would release some Endless Frontier characters ;_; but that'll probably never happen.

Ore, Sanjou!
I'm still waiting for a mold of ShineGreymon to be made, as it WAS one of the top voted digimon in one of Tamashii Nations' polls. Gallantmon is cool and all, but I want ShineGreymon so much more, and then MirageGaogamon, and then their Burst Modes

RISEN DEMON
I'm still waiting for a mold of ShineGreymon to be made, as it WAS one of the top voted digimon in one of Tamashii Nations' polls. Gallantmon is cool and all, but I want ShineGreymon so much more, and then MirageGaogamon, and then their Burst Modes

Hahaha, a savers fan eh? Gallantmon is alright, I agree with you there, I'm just still waiting on metalgarurumon...you know...one of the three that were shown at the BEGINNING!!! Ugh...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'll be preordering Dukemon as a show of support :D plus I love Tamers!

I'd love Shoutmon X4, especially if they were to sell an accesory pack to all you to turn him into X4S and X5.

Ore, Sanjou!
Hahaha, a savers fan eh? Gallantmon is alright, I agree with you there, I'm just still waiting on metalgarurumon...you know...one of the three that were shown at the BEGINNING!!! Ugh...

yes, I'm a fan of Data Squad(I just prefer using dub names), but moreso, the mega level digimon from that season just have designs that I think would translate very well to figure form

overall, though, I think Tamashii Nations should try to make more Digimon D-Arts figures more often, especially since not many Digimon have gotten high-quality figures that don't change from one Digivolution level to another.

it seems like they're trying to make figures of so many different properties that some of their other D-Arts properties suffer as a result, which is highly disappointing

RISEN DEMON
yes, I'm a fan of Data Squad(I just prefer using dub names), but moreso, the mega level digimon from that season just have designs that I think would translate very well to figure form

overall, though, I think Tamashii Nations should try to make more Digimon D-Arts figures more often, especially since not many Digimon have gotten high-quality figures that don't change from one Digivolution level to another.

it seems like they're trying to make figures of so many different properties that some of their other D-Arts properties suffer as a result, which is highly disappointing

THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!! I got into this line because of the digimon. The only other D-art I even bothered to get was Zero Type-2. I honestly do not care what digimon they release, as I will get them all. Digimon are one of the top 3 childrens properties I care about...hahaha

I get what you mean about the data squad megas translating well into figures, and I would get them as well.

EDIT: Oh and Undrave, ME TOO!!! Gallantmon never was my favorite, but it shows support and its still a royal knight so WHY NOT???

Ore, Sanjou!
the fact of the matter is that because so many Digimon are humanoid in form, there are tons of them that would make good figures, especially with the sheer number of digimon and forms of digimon that exist from the anime, card game, and video games