ヒビキラッ☆
ppGmL.jpg

Xq14P.jpg

e33i5.jpg

fBx52.jpg

ヒビキラッ☆
Not sure. Cybergundam put it under D-Arts Vava but only wrote King of Fighters Terry. And since it's between that Persona and Vava, I assume it's also a D-Arts. After all KoF is a video game...

Yo Soy Henshin!
Zero and Vava/Vile will both be mine. It's taken me close to 12 years, but I'll finally be getting a great representation of one of my most loved characters in any fiction.

We've seen him before, but Dukemon being there gives me hope that they haven't given up on Digimon.

Although, there's a lot of new stuff there that's not Digimon. That's kind of worrying. Even after saying that I'm still at least somewhat excited for all of it besides the KoF guy.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Aww no new Medabots prototype?

Dang I want that Dukemon though o.o

Irregular Hunter
Well, my username speaks for me. Other than him, I'm certainly loooking forward to Type-2 Zero.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

ZOMG ROBO EMPEROR! So cool! I'm not sure I dig the shiny paint (I would rather see a more mat finish like Metabee) but dang I hope it comes with an open mouth head for it's finisher! ZOMG! I'm gonna keep ordering each and every single Medabots D-Arts and hope they keep making more.

Com'on Bandai, give us a Peppercat! :shakefist