As cool as metallic X is, I can definitely do without it. I've never been a fan of metallic figures. Vac metallization just chips off way too quickly and easily for me to enjoy any figure with it.

Tell me about it.

I think I got this figure in 1998

img0315lo.jpg

img0316hd.jpg

I can't transform it otherwise the paint chips. So it's stuck in rat mode

Yo Soy Henshin!
Haha YES! The old Transmetal Beast Wars figures were exactly what I had in my head when I was mentioning that.

I also had a Vac Metal Red Turbo ranger

img1224b.jpg

He held up pretty good.

BTW all expect the Red Ranger are sold I'm not selling the Red Ranger because he fell and cracked his behind and broke his arm

The thing is brittle plastic now.

I fixed him

I was rearranging the shelf and he fell and broke his arm

30203767.jpg

I'm trying to repair him but the shoulder screw is really in there tight. After 17 years i'm not surprised.

I might have to throw him away :( He reminds me of when Buzz Lightyear tried flying

76112270.jpg

The ring area of his arm broke off but I carefully superglued it back. When opening him up to put the arm back his back broke!

This thing is fragile!

55945641.jpg

48176107.jpg

RISEN DEMON
New images of the upcoming D-arts Beelzebumon are up on amiami, and its confirmed that blast mode will not be coming with it.

t.jpg

I will get this depending on if the blast mode and behemoth exclusive is just the accessories and doesn't include a figure.

It is sexy though...

Got my Beelzemon today. Compared to Omegamon, he's kind of disappointing. He's much shorter, and I'm really not feeling the lack of Blaster Mode parts. I only preordered because I saw the wings and corona blaster on his Tamashii page back in March. I'd never cancel a pre-order from AmiAmi, but I can definitely see myself selling this guy somewhere soon down the road.

PARTY HARD
I'll wait to see if Blaster Mode parts are separate than an actual figure. But I want his friggin' bike. XD

Blaster Mode has to be a seperate figure, I suspect. There's no place on the figure to plug in wings. I even tried taking off the jacket to be sure, but it's not possible.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
MORE Medabots?!!

ap_20110715113025137.jpg

:buttrock: I hope so... though they might be Figuart Zero...

I REALLY REALLY wish they would do a Peppercat... she was always my favorite and she is SO COOL looking! And NO ROKUSHO?! WTH?! Where's my KWG -type Medabot Bandai?!