So two guns for Double Impact, alt hands and an... Alt Head? Probably some raging smirk.
His Blast Mode has different colored eyes, but I still have no clue what's going with that.

It wouldn't surprise me if that mode ended up being exclusive.

Damn. I'm interested in him but I don't want to order until/unless they confirm what he comes with.

The stock photo is missing the wings/arm cannon and the price suggests that the bike wont be included so my interest is waning right now.

ANd of course AmiAmi has him up for preorder now...
I don't see why he would come with Behemoth. None of the riders have come with their bikes.(I know, technically different line.)

Yo Soy Henshin!
I'm assuming they will either release his bike with the blast mode parts as an exclusive, or Blast Mode Beelzemon will be an entirely separate, but also exclusive, release. I'm waiting to preorder this just to see what happens.

Ideally regular Beelzebumon and Blast Mode should have been regular releases(or the same figure), and the X-antibody version should have been exclusive.
Although, I'm not sure how many of those would sell.

(Personally I'd be more interested in buying the Xros Wars version. Unless they released more Tamers characters)

They won't do an X antibody version, they'll stick to mains from the TV show and Manga for a long time.

Allthough I agree. Where are all the Xros Wars D-arts?

They won't do an X antibody version, they'll stick to mains from the TV show and Manga for a long time.

Allthough I agree. Where are all the Xros Wars D-arts?

If they're sticking to media appearances I wonder if any of the X-antibody guys from X-evolution have a chance.(besides Alphamon)
I would love a Metal Garurumon X.

D-arts seems to be pretty nostalgia driven. The Megaman and Metabee they're doing are also not the current versions.

X Evolution wasn't very popular at all when it first aired, so if they do characters from it, It'll probably be at a time where they release 2 or 3 a month like figuarts. I agree, I'd like a MetalGarurumon X and Garudamon X from it though.

14d6df3741a10b.jpg

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
No wings :[

Of course not, then you wouldn't spend more money on either the Blaster Mode one, or the bike that comes with wings.

However they decide to release them. I'm really hoping it comes with the bike. It'd give me a reason to get the bike, and I don't really need 2 Beelzemon, as much as I love him.