Received Omnimon, continues the same trend of excellence! I still prefer WarGreymon from a primarily aesthetic standpoint though.

-Pro-:

*Excellent articulation
*Holds poses well, even without stand
*Both capes add a lot to the detail
*Super paint job

-Con-:

*Feels frail; that's primarily the fault of the character design than an actual flaw with the toy mold though. Legs are very thin.
*Accidentally pulled Garuru head off joint when taking it out of the box. Might have to tighten that ball-joint a little.
*Can be difficult to attach Garuru Cannon.

I feel the same way. Only it's my Greymon head that wont stay on for beans. That entire arm seems loose on mine for some reason, he can barely hold the sword up. He also likes to fall apart at the waist, a lot.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
d-arts%2Bomegamon.jpg

D-Arts Omegamon Review

RISEN DEMON
Just received my Omnimon...AWESOME!!! Its so sexy...lol I would HIGHLY suggest this figure for ANY digimon fan or just figuarts in general.

The whole frailty issue (as stated before) just comes from the stream line design of the character itself. Its more sturdy feeling when you put your hands on it. The only complaint I have is that the cape seems pretty heavy and pulls back the posture of the figure, but other then that, its a WONDERFUL figure.

ヒビキラッ☆
6月發售: D-Arts 墮天地獄獸(Beelzemon) 3,300Yen
D-Arts ベルゼブモン
デジモンテイマーズより、人気デジモン「ベルゼブモン」がD-Artsに早くも登場!

2010年10月に行われたTAMASHII NATION 2010でも注目を集めた、ベルゼブモンが早くもD-Artsより登場します。
武器としてショットガンも二丁付属し、劇中での「ダブルインパクト」を再現可能です。

■商品仕様
・全高約140mm

■セット内容
・ベルゼブモン本体
・ショットガン x 2
・交換用フェイス
・交換用手首
ap_20110301022043918.jpg

So two guns for Double Impact, alt hands and an... Alt Head? Probably some raging smirk.

Damn. I'm interested in him but I don't want to order until/unless they confirm what he comes with.

The stock photo is missing the wings/arm cannon and the price suggests that the bike wont be included so my interest is waning right now.

ANd of course AmiAmi has him up for preorder now...