D-Arts Thread - News and Reviews

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
BOOM~
ZJelC.jpg

tyz7w.jpg

ArcAce

Ready! Fire!!
Expected. A definate grab for me. Also, if possible, can they maybe add a Ryuuenjin effect part to it?

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
At least that's better than an X made with blood, sweat, and tears.

[hide]*has been waiting to use that line for something*[/hide]

RMuzzy

Yo Soy Henshin!
Just saw that on Bluefin's facebook page. Now I finally can have the Zero figure I've always wanted, and my Megaman X will finally have a use for being on my shelf. :D

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
Not sure. Cybergundam put it under D-Arts Vava but only wrote King of Fighters Terry. And since it's between that Persona and Vava, I assume it's also a D-Arts. After all KoF is a video game...

RMuzzy

Yo Soy Henshin!
Zero and Vava/Vile will both be mine. It's taken me close to 12 years, but I'll finally be getting a great representation of one of my most loved characters in any fiction.

Silent_X

We've seen him before, but Dukemon being there gives me hope that they haven't given up on Digimon.

Although, there's a lot of new stuff there that's not Digimon. That's kind of worrying. Even after saying that I'm still at least somewhat excited for all of it besides the KoF guy.

Bogard

Irregular Hunter
Well, my username speaks for me. Other than him, I'm certainly loooking forward to Type-2 Zero.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

ZOMG ROBO EMPEROR! So cool! I'm not sure I dig the shiny paint (I would rather see a more mat finish like Metabee) but dang I hope it comes with an open mouth head for it's finisher! ZOMG! I'm gonna keep ordering each and every single Medabots D-Arts and hope they keep making more.

Com'on Bandai, give us a Peppercat! :shakefist