Yo Soy Henshin!
Sadly I'll probably gobble anything and everything they Make for the X series. I love the designs from those games more than anything else in the MegaMan universe.

Bandai are blood sucking money hogging PIGS!

Fact.

Omegamon is an irresistible beast of biblical proportions.

Fact.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Bandai are blood sucking money hogging PIGS!

Fact.

Omegamon is an irresistible beast of biblical proportions.

Fact.
It's so sad that that's true :( As soon as I got into Kamen Rider I needed figures, now I almost have a full set of S.I.C. Den-O and plan to continue onto other series.

Then I had to catch up on the greatness that is the Garo Equip and Prop.

Then they made the Armor Plus Tekkamen, and now they're releasing all of the Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors.

With some high quality Megaman X and Digimon figures finally, I couldn't resist them, and I'll be picking up every figure related to these series in D-Arts.

Now I'm entering S.H. Figuarts with OOO, Shinkenger, and s-CRY-ed.

I'm trying to resist Ultra-Acts, but as soon as those new Godzilla figures come out I know I'll be playing catch up with all of them too.

*Sigh* I went from almost dropping collecting altogether to now spending a good hundred to two hundred a month on figures :(

RISEN DEMON
I actually paid for my omegamon today. I got my receipt from AmiAmi and it should be shipping out any day now to me. I caved and preordered it. How many other people preordered one as well? I can't be the only one...:anime:

I know what you guys mean...I am trying VERY hard to hold off on X, but those were the games I used to play...ALL the time to the point I bought the collections and beat them all. I will hate it when they start releasing D-arts faster and faster, and don't even get me started about the crying I did when I saw the godzilla figures...I hate collecting...

Yo Soy Henshin!
I did too. I paid last night right after getting my payment request, and got a shipping notice only a few hours later. I was cheap and only used SAL, but if this is anything like the last order I placed with AmiAmi I should have it by the end of the week.

RISEN DEMON
Yeah, I ended up using SAL registered. I thought it would take a while, but when I ordered Wargreymon with this, it was here within a week and a half.

Received Omnimon, continues the same trend of excellence! I still prefer WarGreymon from a primarily aesthetic standpoint though.

-Pro-:

*Excellent articulation
*Holds poses well, even without stand
*Both capes add a lot to the detail
*Super paint job

-Con-:

*Feels frail; that's primarily the fault of the character design than an actual flaw with the toy mold though. Legs are very thin.
*Accidentally pulled Garuru head off joint when taking it out of the box. Might have to tighten that ball-joint a little.
*Can be difficult to attach Garuru Cannon.

I agree with all of the above. The second cape is a fantastic touch, and it's just a marvel to look at. The Garuru head seems to be kinda loose fitting, mine fell off just moving the arm. And the cannon had me scratching my head for a sec the first time I tried putting it on.

Also, gotta say the plastic feels kinda cheap. Sorta hollow, really light. It felt like I might break the thing just holding it. Otherwise, it makes a great display piece.

In Justice, We Trust!
A prototype of D-Arts Rockman X's First armor? real or not, is still in question..

picture40.png

with "no photo" sign.

1297983854016.jpg

Zero also coming too, btw, X's first armor isn't in the capsule and "no photo" sign is missing too..

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2011/02/x1-armor-confirmed-for-d-arts-mega-man.html

Gotta love the fact that people still take photos, despite the fact that photos aren't allowed. :laugh: