Wheres Shoutmon X4? Seriously, I was hoping for him. With Xros Wars airing now and getting good ratings, I thought they would have jumped at the chance to make him.

I'd actually prefer it if they did X4K first.
As that form doesn't have any toys that I'm aware of.

In Justice, We Trust!
Damn, well now I feel like buying Two Zeros, so I can give X One of his swords. :shakefist

Yo Soy Henshin!
Just paid for my Omegamon/Omnimon through AmiAmi! Can't wait to get it! :D

I just paid for mine too. Funny, for some reason I thought it was released next week.

Yo Soy Henshin!
I had no idea what its release date was. I was just discussing this figure with my sister today and then I came home to find the payment request. Couldn't have had more perfect timing.

Phew, just sent my payment too! For this, and the other 6 things for my February order. Ouch 18000Yen, I think I'm starting to hit Shuki levels of spending :laugh:

A prototype of D-Arts Rockman X's First armor? real or not, is still in question..

picture40.png

with "no photo" sign.

1297983854016.jpg

Zero also coming too, btw, X's first armor isn't in the capsule and "no photo" sign is missing too..

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2011/02/x1-armor-confirmed-for-d-arts-mega-man.html

Yeah not really all that surprised. They have 8 damn games they can make armors for.

The X universe doesn have much else to make figures for assuming they stay away from Mavericks (Magma Dragoon plz), except Axl and Vile. Though if they dont make a Vile I'ma be pissed.