This latest photo of X appears to confirm something (or someone) we've all wanted for D-Arts.

darx.jpg

Yo Soy Henshin!
Thank god! That's the news I've been waiting to see from this show! I wish they had a prototype on display though. This means we have at least a six month wait before we get Zero :(

I am glad to see that it will be his design from Megaman X4 and on, rather than his original appearance or Megaman Zero redesign at least.

Wheres Shoutmon X4? Seriously, I was hoping for him. With Xros Wars airing now and getting good ratings, I thought they would have jumped at the chance to make him.

PARTY HARD
Thank god! That's the news I've been waiting to see from this show! I wish they had a prototype on display though. This means we have at least a six month wait before we get Zero :(

I am glad to see that it will be his design from Megaman X4 and on, rather than his original appearance or Megaman Zero redesign at least.

If they're going to use X from Mega Man Zero, they should at least make Copy X and his other 4 Guardians.