1_1.jpg

*realises it's a clip show episode*

This week: Bunglay gets drunk and sees double, Japanese quiz show tropes, suicide by the slides, and dancing pirates! Yeah, we're saving money for the upcoming anniversary double episode. Hopefully it'll be worth it. *crosses fingers*

I'll admit this was a pretty creative and fun clip show. I even liked the melancholy ending too, it really helps reiterate just how heartless Bunglay really is. Hopefully this means the Gokaigers and Zyuohgers will be teaming up just to take care of him (I don't know if this has been confirmed or not, but I'm pretty certain Marvelous is the one Bunglay was looking for when he came to Earth).

Shining~
- I really hope that's just colored water, because I still think it's such a waste if it's the real one, even if I don't drink.

- lol Tusk as housewife

- I'm very sure them walking home and preparing this quiz set-up should have taken 30 minutes already :sweat:

- What the hell is that quiz name and who thought it up lol :laugh:

- ......umm, Yamato, why do you think that quiz will help in finding out how to stop the bomb? All of you are just remembering past stuffs :sweat:

- The episode ending feels sad, and the cheery ending theme coming right afterwards feels like a bit of a mood whiplash. On the other hand, it's hilarious seeing only Marvelous and Gai being serious about the dance :p